Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
Dang, my son's half way to the second one. Already there are some big differences between 2 mons and 7 mons.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
might sound sentimental to some, but it is truly a wonder to watch them learn to do even the small things-it does your heart good...I was never this sappy before I became a dad:thumbup

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
It seems like only yesterday I was taking my son home from the hospital....

He's 13, now, and in April we get to experience the fun of going to court and trying to get his felony weapons charge dropped....

I'm telling ya...You HAVE to love your kids....if you didn't, you'd kill them...

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
guess that's why they make them so cute, huh?:thumbup sorry to hear about your son. hope he can get his act together before it gets much more serious.

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
peteyg said:
It seems like only yesterday I was taking my son home from the hospital....

He's 13, now, and in April we get to experience the fun of going to court and trying to get his felony weapons charge dropped....

I'm telling ya...You HAVE to love your kids....if you didn't, you'd kill them...

This is the point where i stick my fingers in my ears and start making noises so i can't hear you.

Mine is 6, and she is smart and cute......I'm in trouble.:banghead

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
This is the point where i stick my fingers in my ears and start making noises so i can't hear you.

Mine is 6, and she is smart and cute......I'm in trouble.:banghead
I feel ya...

My youngest is 4, and she is cute as hell, smarter than me and her mom put together, and is going to absolutely run us over as she gets older.....:toothless

1 - 8 of 8 Posts