Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey peoples! im back! its been a couple years since i had my 86, now i just bought a 83 with a 351m, stock everything. but not for long! :)

pics will come up tomarow. cant wait to bring it down on fri. its going to be my fun lil project. when im done a nice weekend warrior.:rockon

so im back. cant leave the dirt.

·
trying to go fast!!
1,083 Posts
right on man good luck post pics for sure!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im waiting for this guy to send me them....

meanwhile.. i lil bit of pics of the caro's that i owened since the bronc.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EDIT: this WAS my 87. i was guna swap the cobra into this and make a drag. but i remembered how boring drags are, so yea end of that.

the little guy

meet big brother

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
then i bought a cobra,

owend it for a week and a half... then this happen.

(fyi) it got stolen and recovered

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
A rice powered Civic and a beat up Foxbody?

Yeah, the Bronco is an improvement. :p

SVT Cobra wouldn't be too bad. Still a Stang though

Replace with regular Stang end?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
two days later this happens to my mom..

haha then i made this..

it was a hit and run...

i heard the whole thing! i got in my car and was ona mission.. come to find out...

the culprit.

my neighbor..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A rice powered Civic and a beat up Foxbody?

Yeah, the Bronco is an improvement. :p

SVT Cobra wouldn't be too bad. Still a Stang though

Replace with regular Stang end?
the civic ran low 14's with 42mpg.. i drove to sac from the bay everyday. 110 miles each way...

i think that explains that

the "foxbody" was a 84 svo. one of 3800 produced. so that was nice, and it was faster than the 5.0's.. so yea it was fun.

the cobra.. totaled.. im parting it out. (i am not using this as an ad for the cobra so dont bark at me! lol) it would cost me 12k to repair it...:banghead

not happening.

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
Still a Civic. Granted, the Hatchbacks are cooler looking I spose but still ugly.

The "Foxbody" SVO looked like any old Foxbody. Just another Stang in my books. As long as you enjoy them though.

Shame about the Cobra. Just another Stang in my books. Alibi, one that is very threatening.

Sucks bout your mom, she alright? Neighbor paying for everything?

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
The "Foxbody" SVO looked like any old Foxbody. Just another Stang in my books. As long as you enjoy them though.

Shame about the Cobra. Just another Stang in my books. Alibi, one that is very threatening.

They'll always be faster than your truck, no matter what you try to put into that 302 :tinfoil

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
They'll always be faster than your truck, no matter what you try to put into that 302 :tinfoil
Your point? His Mom's van is probably faster. :rofl:

I'll still build my 302 up though.

Wait till I get my Camaro. ;)

It won't stay stock either.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my moms fine nobody was in the car. an my mom didnt want to persue with sue'in him... :/ and now she's buying a van with payments... :/

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the cobra if you click the vid was a beast.. far from stock.. its pretty quite for 440whp.

·
Registered
11 Posts
civic was JDM freash yo, what engine were you running, 14 sec sounds like a b18c1... and that SVO was rough, sad that somebody put a cage in it good thing my dad didnt see that pic would have freaked shit, hes an SVO nut has 3 of them and is always on the prowl for more... you should swap that cobra into a ranger no lie

·
FSM Lifetime
2,238 Posts
I've never like the foxbodies. The 2004 and earlier mustangs were pretty hot though. At least the ones with the decent body kits. That Red Mist mustang from kickass is the coolest thing ever though.

·
U jelly of my
3,204 Posts
the cobra if you click the vid was a beast.. far from stock.. its pretty quite for 440whp.
I really shouldn't pursue this, but I'd like to know how boltons on a stock longblock give you 440rwhp....

unless your gonna say it had some spray, then i'd understand... but a N/A B head motor with boltons isnt going to make 440rwhp

Help me out here

1 - 20 of 29 Posts