Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.........My truck won

Just got into an accident.
Went to go pick up the g/f. Was stopped at a stop sign then proceeded to go, then the lady in the nissan tried to beat me making a turn in the opposite direction. I got up to about 15mph then slammed on the brakes and WHAM. She went into the bushes.
Damage report:
Her pass side, both doors where inside the vehicle and wheel well above the rear tire was smashed in.
My truck has a small dent in the bumper and some black paint.

I was only about 50 yrd from the door to pick my girl up too.

Sorry no pics, didnt have the digi cam with me:brownbag
Now i have done damage and been damaged and I will always feel safe in it because of the way it holds up in an accident.:thumbup

K

·
0 Posts
i opened this up thinking you raced the damn thing!

hahahaha, thats badass! :twak did you hit her with the guard?

K

·
0 Posts
:lolup well, sucks that happened in the "nicer" one :) oh well, looks untouched... atleast that crackhead is gettin the blame!

K

·
0 Posts
be lucky, mine aint nice, and it brakes down once a month! its called CAR-ma!

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
KENNY said:
be lucky, mine aint nice, and it brakes down once a month! its called CAR-ma!
Har har.

Your lucky bro, Glad you or her werent hurt. Panels and trucks can be replaced...Limbs and lives cant.

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Glad you, her and the bronco are ok.

A guy in a subaru station wagon did that. He thought I had a stop sign and turned in front of me. I was in my other 79 F150 with the factory brush bar. I proceeded to put the brush bar in the passenger side window post and leave it there till cop got there. I have pics of it but no scanner. Will try to find them and post them. It was funny! He got out and looked like a scared little kid. Said he was glad I wasn't going any faster or I would have ran over him. The truck had a 4" lift and 33's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts