Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is,my beloved Bronco. I've officially owned her for about three years (I think),but I waited a LOOOONG time for her.

As you can see,she's an 82. She originally belonged to my grandfather,who was the second owner.He bought it when I was 4 years old,and I wanted it since then. When it came time to sell it,I jumped at it. He only wanted $1000,I gave him $1800 just to help out. I'd if gladly paid $10,000 if he'd of asked. As far back as I could remember,everyone I've known has always referred to this beast as his bronco,and it was notorious at one point (freshly painted,new rims,she was gorgeous). So much so she was stolen,but recovered thankfully. She's been through many snow storms,and from New Mexico,to North Dakota,and back,and now resides in Colorado (Henderson,to be exact). I've been offered $7000 cash for it,and told the guy to eat crow. I'll be buried in this thing,since it was my grampos.

It has a 351w,c6,and is pretty much stock,minus dual exhaust,holley 2bbl,wheels,and stereo. Plans are to do a 3g upgrade,exhaust (duals are leaking), and brakes soon. Distant future, 6" lift,3" body lift,and 38s, with FI,and an E4OD if I can figure out how to wire it all in. Also,LED light bars,soft top,seats,etc. I originally wanted to just restore it,but after talking to my grampo, he suggested I trick it out,as that was what he wanted to do with it.

Sorry about the goofy pics btw. They resized that way. If anyone knows how to fix them it'd be appreciated.

Attachments

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Welcome to our Home, Please take the time and click on the "VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE" so we can get more exposure and Members as yourself...

Thanks,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Registered
0 Posts
I had an 82 with the same color scheme except mine had the red top! I drove it all through high school and then some from about 94-99. Awesome truck you have there.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nice, welcome to the fun! This is a good place to reference when you need help.

Again, Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I don't currently live in New Mexico anymore,no jobs in my town (Raton),so I relocated to Brighton,Colorado for now. I absolutely LOVE it here,and there are JUNKYARDS here. Something my stupid little town got rid of for no reason other than the new owner was an out of town asshat.

Yea,I'm a little ticked off about that lol. It's been hell trying to find parts for her though. I have found the fenders,and hood,but can't find a cowl,or the window switch bezel for the passenger side. Also can't find the trim that's missing off the right rear. And my grampo removed the spare carrier,as you can see,so I'm hoping to find a bumper with a tire rack intergrated into it for a decent price. Cheapest I found was $1500 or so. Me thinks I may have to build one.

But if anyone can point me to where the little bits and pieces are for the doors,it'd be much appreciated. I will also post interior pics once I clean it out (living out of it for the moment,no place to put stuff lol)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts