Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddys got a friend who wants to trade his all stock 98 f150 ext cab 4x4 5.4 for my bronco and i get to keep my brand new 35's. downside is its got 140k miles, the auto overdrive tranni's actin up, hes got no exhaust on it (he thinks it sounds good? whatever floats his boat) and hes ran it hard. i havent really taken a hard look at the drive train yet but the bodys nice and clear no real damage there ill catch a picture of it when i see it again soo u guys can get a better idea. heres my truck http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63945
what do u guys think?

·
Registered
231 Posts
give us pics and we'll give you opinions......but your bronc is sweeeeeet!

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
'94, '92, '88, and '84 Broncos
6,970 Posts
s10x1000 said:
would the stock f150 wheels fit 35 12.50 15's is the bolt pattern the same as a bronc
The bolt pattern is metric and you need 16" rims to clear the front rotors on the 97-98's and the front/rear rotors on the 99+s.

Adrianspeeder

·
Registered
667 Posts
Hell no! common think about why this guy would get rid of a newer truck for an older bronco if his truck dident suck im sure its got alot more problems. Plus your bronco is ****ing sweet looks real good, love the rhino lined interior looks very clean.

·
Yeah- I did it-SO WHAT !!
512 Posts
:doh0715: Send him on down the trail,he knows what he's pushing off on somebody!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Hell no man your bronc' is sick.. KEEP IT OR I WILL KILL YOU! haha

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,982 Posts
I say Keep the bronco too, Especially since the broncos are getting harder to find and I think the price for good ones is going to start going up in the next couple of years, even on the newer ones. Where as the f-150 there is too many of and they all look the same. In the long run I think the bronco will be the one to have, plus what fun is a normal f-150

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
keep the bronc stay away from the early modular motor and if he just wants to even trade there is probably something wrong.

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
if your friends buddy has ridin it hard. fvck that keep the bronco.
i wouldnt trade the bronco that is running good for something with transmission problems.

ken

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you guys are right ill called him and said nope. i guess im i gonna start getting stuff for a sas and keep this bad boy forever

·
Yeah- I did it-SO WHAT !!
512 Posts
Dude if ya want a p/u,scout around for a DEAL on your free time-REMEMBER a bronc is forever!

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Good choice :twotu:

If you ever start thinking bad thoughts like those again, do the right thing: come back to FSB :toothless

1 - 20 of 21 Posts