Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I'm stuck :)
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:banghead so im driving home at about 930 tonight and i see a cop come around the corner... instantly i get nervous, with my families past history cops arent exactly my best friend. so anyway i know that lately my bronco has been blowing brake light fuses... so instead of risk the red light ahead of me i decide turn off let him pass and "limp home" NOPE!:banghead:banghead not in my bronco. as soon as i start to slop down i hear pop and there went the fuse... as im turning the corner the blue lights flash and sure and sh*t stinks i get pulled over. luckily i talked him into letting me show him that ive been having problems and just put another fuse him and he wrote me a fixit ticket, signed it and off we went... he even took the ticket with Him

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,529 Posts
Ouchie. I got pulled over for a burned-out license plate lamp, but the cop wrote me up for driving while license suspended third degree and no mandatory proof of insurance. That was in my '74 Ranchero...

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,192 Posts
That sucks, but it could of been one of them type cops that don't give you a break. I had a similar incident with marker lights in my pickup. My headlight switch was going bad and it would occsoinally decide when it wanted to quit on me. Then it would leave me with headlights, but no dash or marker lights. The brake lights worked fine too.

One night it decided to do it going down the highway. Usually I could get it to work by smacking the dash :brownbag and I could be on my merry way. Well that night was the last day of hunting season so I was alone, trucks passenger seat was fully stacked with hunting acc. along with my gun, box of ammo in the glove box and my 8" hunting knife. :toothless Got stoped for the lights thing. Of course I lied to him through my :toothless and got away with it. Plus, from a technical standpoint, the truck wasn't legally mine. I just got lucky and he said, "Put your 4 ways on and keep going, but get it fixed tomarrow"...etc.

Nice to hear you got away without a ticket...although my last stop cost me some cop>:twak<me

KC

·
Lick my
2,087 Posts
The cops around Chicago must all be racist. I haven't once been pulled over for a "fix-it" issue. My friends cousin is black and he lives a block away from me. He told me he's been pulled over in my area for anything from a cracked taillight lense to a burned out running light. To be honest, I dont even get looked at when Im doing 55 in a 30......

·
I'm stuck :)
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The cops around Chicago must all be racist. I haven't once been pulled over for a "fix-it" issue. My friends cousin is black and he lives a block away from me. He told me he's been pulled over in my area for anything from a cracked taillight lense to a burned out running light. To be honest, I dont even get looked at when Im doing 55 in a 30......
wow...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts