Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
no such thing as done with a vehicle, but hey it looks alright for umm done i guess, what r u planning on doing with it running stadium truck races, cause thats what it looks like, just a little on the cheap version of the stadium trucks, but would look awesome with some big tires, and some lift under it..

·
Dead Horse
5,931 Posts
who finger painted the front of your truck??
just kidding
sweeet
just need bigger tires

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i might be recorded for whiplash soon so keep an eye out for that bronco on the next dvd. and yes i do have tires to stick on there. i got 4 mud kings and i forget what kind of rims but they're supposed to be expensive but i'm picking those up next weekend and i only had to pay $60 for all 4 tires and rims.
i know there is never a such thing as done but i'm talking about paint and decal-wise, the main stuff is done.

·
Registered
808 Posts
decal-wise means it's done? wow i've been going about this all wrong :scratchhe

·
Registered
231 Posts
heck i have some decals.............should've put 'em on the truck instead of the toolbox, to get the truck done faster i guess.....Happy Racing

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
beequewl said:
decal-wise means it's done? wow i've been going about this all wrong :scratchhe .
well chucksta has a different use for his truck than most. His is goin to probobly get totaled in a weekend when most of us use our for wheelin hes racing and beatin the hell outa it in a whole different way so putting money into alot of stuff would kinda just be dumb unless you have enough to waste.

Chucksta when is the race your doin and where?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
harrisburg was this past weekned and its done. but no i'm not racing to total it. i'm racing to race. whatever breaks will be fixed and made ready for the next race.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh by the way my next event will either be at the buck in lancaster OR shartlesville. but a lot needs done to the bronco's roll cage so i can run at the faster tracks. i'm looking to race the professionals like i did this past weekend. i got knocked out the first round but i did a decent job until the last turn in my first lap. i'm used to running solo timed runs and this race was side by side so when i made the turn and saw the other truck i was racing making his turn in his lane i slammed on the brakes because i thought he was going to hit me and i fell behind. i'll have another shot at side by side racing soon and hopefully i can do better and be more ready.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts