Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was cleaning out the bronco for the new semester (and to let it dry out after the rain we've had lately) and i found a COLD diet coke in it:shocked, here's the thing i don't drink diet coke and i'm the only one that's driven it today so nobody could have stashed it in there while i wasn't looking
it was pretty cold too, i guess a semester's worth of wet papers and 18 year old wet carpet makes a pretty good insulator to keep it cold for two days:thumbup also i figure it's been in there for a couple months

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
hainted :histerica

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
liar. just admit you typoed.

i was totally going to fix it, but now that you're just unwilling to take responsibility for it, i am just going to leave it.

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
I figured he was just using Lousiana-speak...I've heard them say it just like that before :shrug :toothless

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
I figured he was just using Lousiana-speak...I've heard them say it just like that before :shrug :toothless
Yeah my wife talks like that sometimes mainly when shes drunk the southern speach comes out you cant understand a thing shes saying.

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what the fawk is Hainted?????

friggin public schools...they are not worth chit anymore...
hey now, i went to private church school k-5 and a semi public semi private school 6-12
one of the top 500 schools in the nation:thumbup though it sucked IMO (completely ineffective at preparing students for college), we were the only one from louisiana

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
It's a southern thing...my grnadmother said it like that...

Is "grnadmother" southernese for grandmother? :toothless

Jut be thankful you didn't hit the "O" instead of the "R" key. That would take on a whole new meaning.

·
Administrator
22,843 Posts
hey now, i went to private church school k-5 and a semi public semi private school 6-12
one of the top 500 schools in the nation:thumbup though it sucked IMO (completely ineffective at preparing students for college), we were the only one from louisiana
So...then were you not paying attention in class????:twak

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
so is it a typo or is it southern?

just curious.
I think he's was a typo, but I've heard older folks say hainted before....:shrug

Is "grnadmother" southernese for grandmother? :toothless

Jut be thankful you didn't hit the "O" instead of the "R" key. That would take on a whole new meaning.
:lolup :histerica :lolup :histerica :lolup

1 - 20 of 21 Posts