Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everyone started out somewhere when it comes to learning how to work on a vehicle and my brother taught me everything that i know. so that being said these are my bragging pics of my brother's rigs. for starters this my first bronco that i owned was a 78 with the 400. i put a 6" kit under it, edelbrock carb, shift kit all sorts of fun stuff. took out, found out it doesn't like to jump so good and chernobled the front end. so as i watched it rot in the field i decided to give it to my brother. he worked very hard on the truck, had the time to put into it that i did not, and built the truck for his wife to drive.

here is the before pic as he was replacing body pannel by body pannel

and here is what it looks like now. he just finished painting it last night:thumbup

now i know that this is a bronco site, but i have to show off what my brother and his best friend run.

this is my brothers rig

and his best friend's (my other brother) rig close up and not just in the background

without these two in my life i wouldn't even know how to turn a wrench. so i give them many thanks for helping get to where i am know with my mechanical abilities. hope ya'll enjoy the pics

·
Shhhh, I'm not here
3,258 Posts
Super to have family like that around to get you started. As far as those wheelin rigs they have.............wicked things, just wicked. Now have they ever thought about adopting an older sister? LOL

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Love the pictures, that is so awesome, my little ones have been begging for a brother, but I dont' think it is in the cards right now.

Great you have a brother like that.

·
Banned
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm sure they would love to adopt a sister, but they might be a ways from ya hunnie, you should see those rigs in action. i was in Gus (the tube buggy) when we sheared his tranny in half, spat the yoke on the rear diveshaft and ripped out both front u-joints on the front diff. it was GREAT!

and ya i couldn't just let my old truck rot and i'm so excited that they were able to get her looking like that. makes me jealous though dammit. i'm still the little guy :(

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
who owns the bobcat;) JK
nice rigs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts