Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, went to Ben's first game of the season tonight. He's 13, and plays on both the JV and V teams. (the school is that small) Anyway, the JV coach sucked. He didn't do jack during the game accept sit and watch. Then, when someone would get tired, he'd ask "who wants to go in?" OMG I wanted to kick him off the bench and take his place. It was just a heat of passion kinda thing though. But, my mom seems to think I want to be involved, so she volunteered me to the head coach as an assistant. I dunno what he said, but I don't want to be coaching basketball. I want to concentrate on school. I'd love to see my brother do better, but I really don't want that kind of pressure from the other parents.

It's a small Christian school, but you'd be surprised at some of these parents. I was getting fired up myself, and found myself biting my tounge because every now and then I talk like a sailor. I hope I don't get stuck with this, because I have a lil trouble saying no. Once the ball gets rolling, there will be no backing out, and I think the ball is already pickin up speed.

·
Retired
16,007 Posts
Dude roll with it. It could be fun. I helped coach my sons baseball team. It was fun but if you don't want to do it say something now and be up front.:thumbup

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SquattyD said:
his brother is thirteen...so the cheerleaders would also be about thirteen....

thats allll you dude.
:stupid
Can you say stagetory? It's not gonna happen anyway. The head coach has too much pride to accept any help. No sweat off my back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts