Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just outside Jenner, ca. at Stillwater Cove. All in all it was fun, kinda cold one night but we had a fire going. Had some Clam Chower (Made fresh just hours before) Oysters were $7 a doz, Live Crab $3.50lb off the boat. Why did I come back:banghead :banghead :banghead

Sweet Trail we walked, I had a few beers s o these pictures are not so clear.

I wanted to eat one, but my girlfriend wouldnt let me, prolly good thing she didnt.

A few stops along the coast

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts

Is that your Big ass? The Napolean Dynamite thing throws me off, i always picture you as this skinny little dude.

Cool pictures......shoulda ate the shroom.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Where were you at? The first pic mentions Bodega...if you were at Bodega Bay, Ca., I've been there...about 2.5 years ago, best Salmon steak I've ever had. Beautiful area...

Were you drinking Coors Light :uke: ???

BTW...if you are goiing to use Napolian D. as yer avitar you should at least get a perm and dye your hair red...:goodfinge

·
Practicing Infidel
15,297 Posts
Looks like you had some great scenery to take in and enjoy

I'm green with jealousy over that seafood !

Where's the snow and what's all tha green in the pics

Sixlitre (cabin fever)

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rob... Yeah, thats my big ass

Tre... Coor Light was free,had to drink about 12 to feel a buzz. Do you think I'll look sexy with hair like that?

Joe... Again, Coors was free but if I had it my way, it would have been Heineken:thumbup

I have abunch more pictures of the red woods, but like I said, they didnt come out to clear. We met some frineds there and they had everything, I think we spent about $80, thats with gas to get there.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Bronco Rob said:

Is that your Big ass? The Napolean Dynamite thing throws me off, i always picture you as this skinny little dude.

Cool pictures......shoulda ate the shroom.
Ditto

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
For a second i thought you were just walking and sleeping in the woods then i saw the beer and i knew you were camping

1 - 12 of 12 Posts