Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, it is beat to shit but you guys wanted to see them so bad.
Normal bko... right?

A peek around the side shows otherwise.

This side doesn't look too bad!

The back is iffy looking.

Gets a little messy inside.

Tips are still shiny, though!:rockon :histerica

Interior is ripped apart.

Our beater FSJ!

I tore the fender off on a tree...:toothless

Our beater Subaru Legacy!

Anyone need a tailgate?

Our recovery vehicle.

Owner of land/Crown Vic/master driver(Browner):rofl:

Heading down the trail in the vic.

Oh shit... I left the shells on the back!

The pond.

Another trail.

Last one.

Let me know what you guys think. I know you wanted to see the damn thing so bad and here it is. Flame away.
-Casey

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
You need a new Bronco and it has a flat tire.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damager said:
I don't get it/ .. that's that same turd have always had .. .just cut the back off like a nimrod
Everyone new that the rear was cut off but everyone wanted to see pics... so here they be.

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
Don't worry, the zits'll go away - someday...:histerica

...amazing what a hacksaw, a sledge hammer, and a couple minutes of boredom can accomplish...

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
I like the Jeep Cherokee. My first "truck" was a 74 Cherokee and my dad had a 78 Cherokee Chief, had alot of fun in them. Hardly ever see them anymore, must not be much available aftermarket for them.
Oh and get rid of the rest of the Bronco body and put on another body or a p/u cab(if the frame and engine are worth saving).

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RLKBOB said:
I like the Jeep Cherokee. My first "truck" was a 74 Cherokee and my dad had a 78 Cherokee Chief, had alot of fun in them. Hardly ever see them anymore, must not be much available aftermarket for them.
Oh and get rid of the rest of the Bronco body and put on another body or a p/u cab(if the frame and engine are worth saving).
Frame has surface rust, but is fine. Engine needs a flexplate and prolly a carb rebuild. I am undecided what to do with it at the moment. I am thinking about a cab swap but I would need help with that.
-Casey

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
massbronco said:
see what you've done marv. he took his pic and ran home to mama...cham marv was only teasing
I don't want my picture on the net anymore... simple as that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
massbronco said:
see what you've done marv. he took his pic and ran home to mama...cham marv was only teasing
STFU you fagot go talk shit somewhere else. Your just mad cause your bronco isnt as badass as this one.. Sad thing is if this one was running it would outrun yours anyday not onroad but def offroad....

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
Friendofabroncowner said:
STFU you fagot go talk shit somewhere else. Your just mad cause your bronco isnt as badass as this one.. Sad thing is if this one was running it would outrun yours anyday not onroad but def offroad....

ban this guy. i think cham can stand up for hisself.
or is this cham?

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I wish I was a mod so I could go poooof and you'd be :ban

Honestly grow up. Oh and FYI I'll wheel any where Casey's Bronco will

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
yea ok..your a tough guy huh.. faggot im not the one taking little boys into the woods... that bronco couldnt get out of its own way never mind out run mine on or offroad... before you tell others to stfu grow the **** up

·
Registered
21 Posts
ToddACimer said:
I wish I was a mod so I could go poooof and you'd be :ban

Honestly grow up. Oh and FYI I'll wheel any where Casey's Bronco will
No i am the owner of the land i allow him to drive on it.. I mean i dont get why people have to talk shit about it. What do you expect it was free i mean its a beater used only for messing around on. And well when the body broke off the frame we had a fun time cutting it up figure it would be easier for when we swap it in the summer!

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
No i am the owner of the land i allow him to drive on it.. I mean i dont get why people have to talk shit about it. What do you expect it was free i mean its a beater used only for messing around on. And well when the body broke off the frame we had a fun time cutting it up figure it would be easier for when we swap it in the summer!
That's a great story thanks for hiding behind the internet when you talk tough

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.