Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
The Thread Killer
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter was attacked by a biker and his girlfriend/wife at the Kangaroo convenience store near the intersection of Blanding Boulevard and Highway 215 in Middleburg, FL at around 9:00 p.m. on Friday night.

She was backing out of her parking space when this a-hole comes zooming into the lot on his Harley and almost runs into her. He cursed at her and my daughter flipped him off in return (which I told her was not too smart)...then he pulled up alongside her and punched her in the face through her open driver side window. This scumbag them proceeded to reach in through the window and pulled the keys from the ignition, at which point he and his maggot of a girlfriend dismounted the bike.

My daughter exited her vehicle in an attempt to get to the store and get help (she didn't have her cell phone or pistol with her, because she said she wasn't expecting trouble at this store which is about 2 blocks from her house - she knows better now :doh0715:) and when she did so, the girlfriend pulled a knife and slammed my daughter into the side of her car. The biker then threw my baby girl onto the ground and punched her in the face again, leaving her bleeding from her cheek and mouth.

They both then mounted the bike and rode off, all while several witnesses stood by and did NOTHING! :madder

When Deputy T.A. Cecrle of the Clay County Sheriff's Office arrived a short time later in response to this incident, he was very dismissive of the seriousness of the assault and even accused my daughter and another witness of lying. But he too shall be dealt with via the appropriate channels.

I still cannot believe that several men witnessed this attack and did nothing, especially in this little redneck haven in which I reside. I guess :rebelflag = CHICKENSHIT COWARD. And with all due respect to Pepe, this incident has done nothing to improve my opinion of bikers.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
If I was there I would have came to her help. sorry to hear this about your daughter. do you have any idea who he is?

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
looks like you have an uber bunch of gay witnesses. and sheriff.

your daughter daughter shaken up some? id have been the kind of person to push over theyre bike. then start crap.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
wow, Im sorry to hear that. I can imagine you will be trying to find him? Thats what pisses me off, people can just stand there and watch something like this happen and just say "oh well, its not my problem" and walk away, if I was there I woulda stood up for your daughter, or whoever else it might be. If this happened to my GF, someone would be in the hospital

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
i wont lie though, id defend someone in that situation, but, jumping into a fight where weapons are already being shown isnt to my liking at all.

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
Sorry to hear that

I think a steel pipe into his front spokes on the highway would be appropriate

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
i carry a baseball bat just for these situations.
:stupid

I forgot to mention that I keep a baseball bat and a Kbar in my truck at all times. :thumbup

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
I guess she should have been driving the bronco then dick... the center console would have been her first reach in that situation.

That's bullshit, and what you say about the cop doesn't improve my view of cops now days either. It's a shame that all these shitball cops out there are giving some of the few good ones a REAL bad image.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
if he had a side arm it wouldnt been nice for any one of us with a bat comming to her aid.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Sorry about your daughter, hope she heals up fine. Hope you catch the asshole that did this to her. Darn shame she left her pistol at home, but sometimes you get blindsided by someone and are hurt whether you are armed or not.

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
carrying a bat can be considered a weapon. just be sure you have a glove and ball in the car then your clear. ;)

I cannot beleive no one done anything for her. but at the same time she should have just closed her window and locked her doors, laid on the horn and made excessive noise to draw alot of attention. This will usually stop most attackers.

Hopefully she recovers fully with out any ill effects from this scum bag and his cum dumpster whore bag.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
WOW

Do you know who they were by chance. Cause if it was me there would be some ass beating, murder, death, kill shit going on right now.

Sorry to hear about it man.

·
Retired
16,015 Posts
I don't care where you at. You will find people that wont stand up against others. I am the type of person that would of jumped in with out a care if I get my ass beat. It has happened before. It just hurts more in the morning.

By the way yall don't have any :rebelflag left in FL all the Yankees bread them out...:goodfinge

Hope she feels better soon.:beer

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
I carry a 3" blade on me for work, that doubles as a backup. I'm not the biggest of people (6 foot 135 lbs) so my protection goes to compensate for my lack of bulk

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
sorry to hear this. florida is really turning into a shit hole.
i have some friends who live pretty close to where you are talking about. its not a bad area or anything.
people down here dont shock me anymore. not only is this biker tough guy a fag and dirtbag, but so are all the dipshits who stood around. all it took is 1 person with 1/2 of their left nut still intact to run over the fags bike with their car. at least then he couldnt get away.

i hope the gas station has security cameras.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
she owns a pistol and can carry it? why in the hell did she not have that? prime example of no matter how trouble free you might think you are you never know when the shit hits the fan. prime time to shoot those c suckers

·
Super Moderator
26,333 Posts
ask the store owner or mangr if they have a pk lot security camera; and if so, a tape. Find a PI or lawyer to get it if police won't.

Instead of a pistol get some mace for your d and family.
If you go to the police w/your d, and explain what happened..maybe they will act. In any event, A police report is vital in case the idiot tracks you guys down and starts it up again. If the police won't write it up, get an attorney to do something.

A close relative of mine is a det in a maj city; he is called in many times in midde of night bec. no one else is in.. major crimes section!!!!
Only way he can act is when someone files a written complaint. Otherwise, he is out on da streets checking out a murder scene.

Since you live 2 blocks from da store and this guy seems to enjoy violence and hitting women, .. hate to say this.. he may show up someday... I have cheap x 10 sec cams on video tape and a PC based pic proggie...
GL!

1 - 20 of 77 Posts