Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
That's cute but you should stop teasing him like that, next time finish the job :goodfinge

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
:lolup

·
Lick my balls
13,048 Posts
I was afraid to look.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I just figgered that if it was really grotesque, it would be labeled NWS.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
one time that we studded my german shepherd, the two of them got stuck together, arse to arse. they both were hollarin and whining, until we had to get a hose and spray my boys garbage until the water made his junk shrink enough that they could pull apart...
i got a pic somewhere i am going to have to find it...

damn funny

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha, 253 views and only 10 posts, can't blame the others for not admitting they clicked...I figured the title might get some attention.

BTW: The dog's a female, I also have a doberman pinscher(female) pics of her blue balls coming soon...

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
SquattyD said:
"what about dog dick red? everyone knows the color, but you never see that in a paint store."
Speak for yourself but that sounds like a nasty color

·
Surrounded by Assholes
2,880 Posts
I once saw Liberache and Elton John 69 in the back of a limo, and this is STILL the gayest thing I have ever seen.

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
MatthewC said:
I once saw Liberache and Elton John 69 in the back of a limo, and this is STILL the gayest thing I have ever seen.
And you watched??

This thread is by the dude that posted a pic of his mom and him before the prom, no date pics AND said his mom was hot, or pretty or something along those lines :doh0715:

·
Lick my balls
13,048 Posts
MatthewC said:
Some things, Matt, are better left unsaid.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts