Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after everyone has their videos and sound files I decided rolled the desk top to the back room and hung the mic out the window :toothless

What you hear is no cat converter, 50 series 3 chanmber FlowMaster, and 3 inch single exhaust. Exhaust tip is about 10 feet from the mic
http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/showmedia.php?id=90164
http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/showmedia.php?id=90165
http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/showmedia.php?id=90166

EDIT: Notice how nice and smooth the idle is :goodfinge Isn't technology nice :goodfinge

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That first file with it just idling. I never touched the truck :D
Pushed the record button, hit my remot car starter. I just sit back and let the truck run it's self :thumbup

·
Registered
7,167 Posts
How is it driving? You still have the grunt and torque?
I want to cut out my first cat bad, but to afraid that I wont pass emissions.

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beerman said:
How is it driving? You still have the grunt and torque?
I want to cut out my first cat bad, but to afraid that I wont pass emissions.
Grunt and torque are great! Remember this is bout 15-20 less than a EFI 460 :D

We don't have any vehicle testing here in Michigan, so cut it off at your own risk. I can tell you that the exhaust looks and smells stock with my programing. Sound's a little aggresive :lolup

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
:lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
sounds nice. i am going to switch to single 3 inch flowmaster next spring. right now i have straight duals with no cats and cherry bombs. it sounds alright.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
King Andy351 said:
you just want to see cocks don't you blaze:goodfinge
Nahh, I may be hung like Pluto (hard to see with the naked eye) but I already got one of those....:goodfinge

·
Only the Bronco
973 Posts
ok, ok, ok, there Ryan, you said a "stock " EFI 460, now wait untill i'm done my few mods (when I get the money to do it) and we'll see how much difference there is :thumbup

I'll see about getting some sound links for ya on mine, dual 2.25" through Thrush Turbos exiting out the back behind a 460

·
Registered
156 Posts
REMOTE START????

How did you hook up remote start??

Did you get a custom choke for the carburetor ???

:goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge :goodfinge

LOL IM SUCH AN A$$

:D
Matt--

Ps: Yes i do think im funny...

·
Only the Bronco
973 Posts
anyone have a good avi audio riper out there?

·
Only the Bronco
973 Posts

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Sounds awesome Fireguy.

I know it was dicussed before, But before drivetrain losses, About how much power do you think you actually have? I know its a satb in the dark...But, Your engine is tuned to your specifications, and before the more then likely...35% or more loss over the TC and shafts, what kinda power you think your motor is producing?

·
Only the Bronco
973 Posts
he's pulling 247 tq and 160 hp, so if that is worked out, 216 HP, and 334 Tq at the flywheel,

now I figured his out at 35%, the same as I figured mine out

1 - 20 of 34 Posts