Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well SH!T Today as i left napa for a whole diffrent problem my Engine started clanging and throwing a fuss so i limped her home to find The noise just got louder so when got her home and popped the hood nuthin looked to wrong so i tried to start her up again to let my pop hear the noise and it wouldnt start so

My engine has seized up and im SOL so i guees ill be driving my moms 65 galaxie to skool and werk for a while

if you know of a 351 in the washington area i might be intrested or of a whole nother Bronk to transfer all my gadgets to i might be intrested in that as well

tommorow after workj i get to start pulling the motor and stuff to see what i have to deal with

:cry

:banghead

Matt--

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
MattBFromlacey said:
My engine has seized up and im SOL so i guees ill be driving my moms 65 galaxie to skool and werk for a while
Matt--
That part doesn't sound too bad...Galaxies are bitchin'

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well first off I have no clue why my engine would go
I think it might have something to do with thursday i put on a new edelbrock carberator peice that lets me use my transmission kickdown

So with that on my tranny kept going into 2nd when i was on the free way so im thinking that was just a little too much stress for the poor thing

Now i just want to get this strait A 302 and the I-6 need the new tranny ( RIght????) and they need the new harness but what do i need for diffrent engines ( 390, 460, What ever i can find??? ) at the moment i just want the girl moving again im not concerned with more power or something

Ok around two today i get to pull an engine !!! YAH!!!

Matt --
( I think im going to pick up some of those mechanics gloves to keep my hands half warm )

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Leonard said:
nope the 351 windsor, 302, and the 300 have the same bolt pattern
OK thanx i wasnt positive i really wanna stick with the 351 theres one a couple miles down the road for 450 bucks is that good compared to what others paid ??? i have to wait for a while because i dont have that kinda cash laying around

any hoo thanks so far good to have someone to turn to

matt-- :thumbup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts