Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Bronco XLT 351W with C6, manual locking hubs. 6” suspension lift with 35” Cooper tires
605 Posts
Is it running? I want some details!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1994 bronco xlt, red, 5.8
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it running? I want some details!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It runs, the previous owner had recently replaced the front ball joints, brake calipers, right front axle u-joint, it was tuned up and had the plugs, wires, cap, ignition rotor, serpentine belt tensioner, idler pulley and brake lines. It needs a new battery and some body work, I’m gonna repaint it in black and grey two tone and put a different set of oem rims that I like better on it. It turned out to be a great deal since the guy only wanted $1800 for it. It has a good frame and floorpan and 141000 miles on it

·
Registered
1994 bronco xlt, red, 5.8
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It runs, the previous owner had recently replaced the front ball joints, brake calipers, right front axle u-joint, it was tuned up and had the plugs, wires, cap, ignition rotor, serpentine belt tensioner, idler pulley and brake lines. It needs a new battery and some body work, I’m gonna repaint it in black and grey two tone and put a different set of oem rims that I like better on it. It turned out to be a great deal since the guy only wanted $1800 for it. It has a good frame and floorpan and 141000 miles on it
These are the rims I’m talking about, the hood does close, it’s just popped in the picture

·
Super Moderator
25,795 Posts
Yo Red94bronco,
Welcome and congrats on a good deal!

ASAP, find out if speed control recall work, if equipped was completed @ Recalls Look-up by VIN (Vehicle Identification Number); or @ Welcome to Ford Owner | Official Ford Owner Site; or ... have VIN ready. While there, see most Ford dealer maintenance/repairs done @ any dealership nation-wide.
"Summary: ON CERTAIN PICKUP TRUCKS, PASSENGER VEHICLES, SPORT UTILITY VEHICLES, AND MOTOR HOMES CHASSIS, THE SPEED CONTROL DEACTIVATION SWITCH MAY, UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, LEAK INTERNALLY AND THEN OVERHEAT, SMOKE, OR BURN. THIS COULD RESULT IN AN UNDERHOOD FIRE."
See this guide by jowens1126 to confirm recall status @ 93 & 94-96 Cruise Control Recalls Repair
Note that the 93 recall is different than 94-96.

For any Bronco questions or to chat about it's planned modifications or build, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (75 posts required to view due to scammers who preyed on our members.).

To save you time and for better responses, please fill out your Bronco info with location, year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. .
Bronco info is now able to be put under your user name.
Click your profile button in the top right and go to account settings.

On that first page, named Account Details, scroll down to "Vehicle Info" and type in up to 100 characters.

Now you can simply enter your information in the text editor and click save.

Our Forum FAQs includes for example, How to Use Search & more tips!

BabaLooey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) ... includes such as, "Tailgate Window repair & troublehooting.

1994 Bronco Brochure, Partial; Cover & Page 3; plus pics of EDDIE BAUER model accessories.
by BigRob at 1994 Ford Bronco Bronco Accessories pictures, videos, and sounds | SuperMotors.net

Try to find time to participate in our Full-Size of the Quarter & Full-Size of the Year Contests @ Voting
You will get ideas by those competing. Also see the prizes! They are awesome as compared to other sites' "contests"!
Enjoy your 94!😁
Al

·
Registered
1994 Bronco
17 Posts
It had been sitting there since 2017, and I’m guessing longer than that because the dirt and everything on it was worse than 3 years of sitting.
Wow. Well hopefully you got it for a great price. As close to a “barn find” as you might get! Lol!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts