Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just picked up a 89 bronco with a 302 in it. I dont know to much about them yet but I am looking forward to learning as much as I can. It has a 6" rancho lift with 33" tires. Has a bunch of positive camber and I am not sure if it just needs an alignment or if the problem is larger any insight would be good. It has an oil leak that seems to be going away and a nasty exhaust leak that sounds like its coming from the manifold. It runs and rides great so I love it. Here it is after I bought it I havent even cleaned it yet.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I live in Pa near ne philly. By the way I researched my camber issue some more so you can scratch that noob question off ha.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Pretty ride! Love the topper. What the heck is a camber? I like the looks of those ranchos too - got'ta get me some of their shocks.

·
THE GHETTO VAQUERO
2,449 Posts
Sweet looking ride there. You definitely came to the right place to learn about these trucks. Post up more pics when you can, would like to check out the inside.

BroncoLady that same look can be had with any white shock and red boots. Not knocking the Rancho's by any means as that's what I'm running. Just FYI. :thumbup

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hank what would you like to see of the inside? Its pretty stock in there now but I plan on putting a few personal/functional touches here and there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts