Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my very first Bronco! It's a 1988 5.0. I looked a bunch of them and finally found this one for $3k. The body is really straight, paint is great, new seats and carpet, and a lot of recent mechanical work.

NOW WHERE DO I GO WHEEL IT IN ARIZONA??

This pic is from the ad where I bought it. I stripped off the ford logo on the door and scraped the one off the window. The only damage is the small dent in front.
The steering wanders a bit. What is the best, cheapest steering upgrade? Everything is stock with no lift right now...

Thanks!

·
Full Of Rowdy Drunks
355 Posts
welcome to FSB! I used to live in prescott, if you feel your truck is in good enough shape for that drive, there are plenty of roads all over the place that a stock bronco can do!!!! i used to go to crown king with my stock 87'. i never went the backway, but i heard from tons of people that with good driving and spotters, a stock bronco can do it!!!! have fun out there!

sorry, i forgot about smiley rock, that is supposed to be a great trail too!!!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
a stock bronco with an average driver can climb a LOT !

·
Registered
93 Posts
welcome! just got mine a month ago and can't wait to get it all fixed up. Mine's not as "pretty" as yours though. There's plenty of places to wheel here. When I get up and running I can show you a few, I'm over in chandler

·
Registered
106 Posts
I was looking at this one too while on my search for a Bronco. Ended up with an 88 in Scottsdale.

Post more pics of the interior and other areas. This looks like a clean one!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts