Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I just purchased my first Bronco about 2 weeks ago. It's a 1983 with a 351M. The guy I bought if from rebuilt the engine with a 1996 block, put on a new water pump, heater core, radiator, alternator, steering pump, new brakes, new tires, and completely new exhaust. I got it all for $1800. Oh, and he forgot he had a rebuilt C4 transmission in the back of it and said if I want it, I can have it! That will go in my 1969 Ranchero I am working on. I am also the proud new owner of a 2001 Mustang Bullitt. Which is why I bought the Bronco, so I can park the mustang in the winter. Well, this is a pretty awsome site and I look forward to using it often as I fix up my new Bronco. Hope I got the pictures posted right.

http://www.superford.org/members/profile.php?id=7368

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Sounds pretty cool! We're pic whores so post up some pics.

A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig! (click here-->click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy when asking questions for people to know what kinda rig thier helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handfull of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,982 Posts
welcome to the site.........Are ya sure it's 351m??? I thought they used the 351w in those??? Anyways, welcome to our home and have fun....Fog

***Edit---Your S-Ford link ain't working right now for some reason......Fog

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pictures and 351M

I'm not sure why the pictures aren't working. I just set up the account today though. Does it take some time for it to work? The guy I bought it from seemed to think it was a 351M, is there a way to tell for sure?? Thanks.

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My pictures work now!

I only have the one posted so far of the Bronco, but it does work now!! Yeah! Oh, and thanks Andy351 for the info on the block. I kind of wondered if that made a difference.

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Welcome to FSB :shrug

tried to look at your rig and got this

This vehicle was not located in the registry database. If you feel you have reached this message in error, please contact us.

:shrug

·
Registered
529 Posts
Howdy!!!!!

I'll tell you with all these great Bronco deals lately...I feel like I got raped! Ouch!!! It hurts to sit :D

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,694 Posts
Welcome aboard man. :beer Sounds like you're pretty much into Fords with the Mustang, Ranchero and now the Bronco..way to go.:thumbup

·
College User
2,026 Posts
Welcome :beer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts