Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright,
Four days ago I bough my 1993 Bronco 351 Windsor For 1100. Its my first own vehicle ever and I have to say She makes me smile just sitting in it. Driving it home I loved it, I wasnt sure about it at first being a forest service rig but day by day the color is in the back of my mind I just want to Drive. I will post pictures later I ran out of daylight.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah its is amazing what its like what the bronco can do. I will post as soon as i figure out to make them small enough to post.

·
umm...idk
359 Posts
Bronco's are amazing, I know what you mean, i got my 91 Eddie B. in november driving in it and just looking at it, makes me smiles. it is my first bronco. I plan on having many in the future.

Welcome to FSB! hit me up when ever

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

My Friends and Family deemed it the Hulk haha

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, When it gets dark I will take pictures of the LED I put in the interior and the gauge pillar i put in.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Glowshift tinted 7 color gauges currently set on red.

Foot well Leds From Oznium.com a great site and amazing customer service.

·
FSM Lifetime
2,238 Posts
Damn, cool interior... I've thought about something like that, but not until the other 10000000000 things on my list are done first.

Welcome to the site, you'll find it's a great place to find help on just about everything!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks,
I know the feeling after i fixed the apparent problems the fuel pump decided to start to die on me.

If you do its them I got 1 foot water proof0 flexible strips under the dash in the foot wells. in the back I got 2x 6 LED Modules

The Gauges are from www.glowshiftdirect.com got some cool products and a nice price.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok quick question the previous owner removed the air cleaner box and put a damn K&n filter in it where I know i gonna get mud and water. Should i build a new box because i am thinking of a snorkel install, or should got to a junk yard and rip out a OEM intake?

·
Registered
41 Posts
ive seen a bag that goes over the air filter to prevent the water from going in, but if this were me i would go all out and do the snorkel!!!:toothless and nice apillar pods! ill eventually get around to doing that to mine, i also like your leds, i did the same but i got 15'' neons for the foot wells and 20'' neons for the sub box in the back.

i hooked the front ones up to a switch and the back to another, you can see the 2 blue leds on the switches in the first pic, the pictures dont nearly reveal how bright they really are, the whole interior glows blue

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice Work with the Neon. I would put a ton more but, Oregon is so freaking anal about customization, Hell about 8 years ago there was a movement to ban after market bumpers and brush guards. Because they 'killed' people in wrecks. Then about flashing red and/or blue lights above the dash cause it was to close to law enforcement lights. so all mine have to be blow the dash. I got mine set of on a switch too it on the console in the middle you can see it on too.

I am looking to put a bunch behind the grill to make it glow red as I run around town at night.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Prewired Surface Mount LEDs x2 (I got the back of 10)

Pre-wired Waterproof Ribbon LED Strips 1 foot length x2 (get the 3 foot extension cable)

LED Modules (straight six version) x2

·
Registered
41 Posts
yea im thnking about doing neon circles around the actual subs and another under my back seat, but their so damn expensive, the 4 neons with the switches and wires were like 200 or so:doh0715:. ive got sooooo much i wanna do to my truck that eventually ill get around to doing it, all though ill never be done customizing and putting money in my truck. i wanna do as much as i possibly can to it and never get rid of it:toothless. and behind the grill is gonna be sweet, i saw an f250 that had it behind his at the mall a few months back, looked sick. ive got he billet grill so that might have to be added to my list:thumbup

1 - 20 of 171 Posts