Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well ibought this a week ago for 500 bucks and so far i love it. it does have its plus sides and its down sides. well first the bad,the trans lines need to be replaced(trans still works i filled her up and went arount the block), the passenger fender is rusted from the bolt holes down about 3 inches, both doors have rusted from the bottom up, the roof has a couple small holes, the tailgate is as bad as the doors, and the driverside flooroard needs to be replaced. Now there IS SOME good, it is a 400 w/ a 650 holley, edelbrock intake, and longtube headers. it has a D44, C6, NP205, and a 9" w/ 3.50 LS

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yup 33x12.50 on 15x8, money pit yes but money is not really an issue, i want to restore it but on the same token i want it to be a trail rig, kinda undecided there.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Just beat the snot out of it and don't spend too much money, and look for something already pristine to drool over, say from AZ. That way you won't have to blow alot of money to still have a rust bucket.

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts

Hey Burnout ! can I ask where you are at? is it in Fla around Brevard county?
that looks just like my brothers old Bronco? if you are down that way, Look over the drivers side seat at the headliner area for a big dent in the roof and the H/L was pushed up, if so thats from my head!!!! if its not the same truck? oh well its still very cool! It looks just like the one that made me fall in love with these things :rockon SWEEEETT!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nope im in beaufort nc bout 20 mins from the beach. im jus gonna get the body halfway decent and tweak the motor a little more then use it for a DD and occasionally out on the trail. my wife dont like it says its too big so i told her not to call me when she gets her 03 s10 ZR5 stuck

·
Salt-Man
1,634 Posts
Did you happen to look up yet?? that thing is almost identical right down to the rims on it? but like I said " eather way, Thats cool, I like it !! "

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I would place long tube headers in the negative category.

No Problem. You'll get a chance to replace em once a year.

(ditto 3.50 gears).

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dont need to here, 95 and older no emissions, no sniffer, just safety, and in another year its a classic in NC so i need no inspection, just gotta keep it under 13 ft tall and i aint goin that high.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts