Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is dave (if you couldn't already tell) and i just bought a 93 XLT with a 351 last week for 800 bucks. The body looks like hell, the motor is about shot (120k miles), and the ball joints and tie rod are so shot, i have to turn the wheel almost a full turn before it actually starts to move the wheels. I have always been into the mid size trucks before this due to the very tight trails here in central pa. I had a 01 Explorer 2dr lifted 5 inches (3 in body, tt , 4dr leafs, and shackles) with 33s. I figured it was time to upgrade to something with a REAL motor, and its nice knowing that if i want to put anything bigger than 33s, i don't have to gut the front suspension and do a SAS. And thanks in advanced, once summer rolls around and i start working on it, im going to be asking a lot of questions.

·
Super Moderator
26,307 Posts
Welcome Dave!
Good buy, start checking out the local yards for parts so you'll be ready for summer repairs.

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Sounds like you have some good plans all laid out...start shopping for summer..! Welcome..!

·
Support by becoming a
1,314 Posts
:thumbup Welcome to the land of FSB. :beer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts