Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my tag last week, so i took truck norris out to my brothers friends place, it was BONE DRY, but i still got to romp around in the woods. I didnt get many pictures doing anything cool because i was driving, but here are some random pics.
I LOOOOVVVEE this truck.

This was our diving board until my brother broke the straps that hold the tailgate up lol.

Minor carnage, bent this, and broke a shock mount, but i got dual shocks, so i could still drive home, got to weld it soon.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
nice truck...........

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Did you just call it "Truck Norris"?

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
:histerica ok.. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazy..

Though we all have our pet names for our vehicles.. My F250 is "Goliath" and my R1 is "Ricochet" Right now I think the bronco is "Clifford" (Thanks to Froggmann) but I plan on ditching the body so I gotta figure something out..

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes my truck is named truck norris, most dudes name them girl names and stuff, but my truck is badass, it needed a badass name. lol.

Nice truck. Where in JAX are you?
Im on the north side in dinsmore, these pics were in glen st. marys though.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was there friday saturday and sunday and it was like a desert out there, but the DAY i leave it pours rain for hours.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You got some some land up there? We don't have to many places to go around JAX.
Not me, my brothers girlfriends mom has 60 acres with a house right in the middle, talk about living in the middle of nowhere.... Its really nice out there.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I went back out there yesterday. Yes... I didnt think it was possible, but its stuck.
I went thru some tracks that a track hoe had dug out, and under my truck there is a huge mound of dirt.
Both axles are sitting on the ground and i could spin the tires by hand.
I dug both axles out, tried it, but no go, so the track hoe pushed me out.

I wanted to take pics of the track hoe doing its thang on my truck, but I had to be in the truck.
These are cell phone pics, and suprisingly, they turned out well.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts