Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
AKA "The Shocker"
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

had the sun in my eyes as someone was stopped so they could turn into McRonalds. Behind that car set a new saturn, slightly used toyota, the dodge neon, and I. I then hit the neon in the back, totaling it, it hitting the toyota(fugging up the back end good), and the saturn wasn't even scratched. The lady in the neon was sent to the hospital(she looked good to me) due to a miscomfort. Her neon is more than likely totaled along with my focus. She didn't leak a drop as the neon was busting a load on the bussiest intersection in Kokomo,IN.

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
Hope everyone's okay

Sorry to hear about your upcoming insurance screw.

Sixlitre

·
Zombie Hunter
13,687 Posts
Sixlitre said:
Hope everyone's okay

Sorry to hear about your upcoming insurance screw.

Sixlitre

:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

I second that dude, good luck man, rear ending someone never goes smoothly

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
Bronco Rob said:
:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

I second that dude, good luck man, rear ending someone never goes smoothly
How does the old saying go ? "If she can put up with the pain, I can put up with the $h!t" ?

Sixlitre

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Yeah, she's definitely going to come back and try to sue you for neck injuries. You're ****ed.

After you finish paying for court fees, a lawyer, and insurance premiums... buy a pair of sunglasses and pay attention to what's in front of you.

·
Registered
930 Posts
At least it wasn't the same kind of "rear-ending" that BroncoRob got last weekend at the Dixie Meet and Greet!!!

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
:stupid

Good luck, buy some vaseline when you get the shades. You'll need it.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Next time I get hit from behind in a vehicle accident, Im gonna whine like a bitch and need to be carried away on a stretcher. My neck will hurt like hill, just until the check clears the bank. :)

·
AKA "The Shocker"
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i saw her and talked to her yesturday, her neck is alright but she got some muscles strained in her back. Found out the totaled her shiat neon cos the frame bent. Not sure if my car is totaled yet, hopefully it is. My insurance lady says that insurance might not go up cos it's my first accident.
the 3 cars that had damage wernt worth over 4k. I guess there wasnt a toyota, it was a geo prizm. YAY

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
GreyStrawberry said:
My insurance lady says that insurance might not go up cos it's my first accident.
:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
AKA "The Shocker"
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
88MULE said:
Good luck with that, that looked like a nice focus.
i might be a good focus still if they can fix it... the lady that decides it said it PROLLY wont get totaled.... I'd hate to drive a previously wrecked car

·
Practicing Infidel
15,299 Posts
MatthewC said:
Bet you wish you had kept the Bronco.
Bet his two rear-ended victims are glad he didn't:histerica

They'd have been taken away feet first if his Bronco had whacked them.:shocked

Sixlitre

·
AKA "The Shocker"
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·