Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had posted over the last few months while doing different things to my 95' XLT but didn't have any pics to go with it. Well here are a few i tool while out camping last weekend.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
for having 6" lift your 35's look awfully close... getting me worried about doing a 4" 35's myself...
There is actually quite a bit of room there, I run the dual shocks up front also so that helps with the bumps and what not. The only place I was slightly concerned about is the fender just behind the tire. I had considered putting a couple inch body lift in but my front bumper is welded into place and will not move, I don't want it sitting low and looking silly. I'm on the verge of trimming the fender back an inch or two. In retrospect though I played really hard getting it dirty and didn't have any problems with rubbing or anything like that so I may just leave it alone until it proves to be an issue.

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,830 Posts
great to see another Oregon Bronco on the forum. my 35's are a tad close and do rub when i am playing ruff on that rear part of the fender. i would like to recenter my front diff in the wheel well and get redrill my radius arm brackets. i also suspect my radias arm bushings are worn and needing replaced which may help also.

·
Registered
169 Posts
That's a nice looking bronco you got. I'd love to put a 6" lift with 35's on my truck but I couldn't afford to re-gear it and 3.08's aren't gonna work with 35's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts