Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

my introduction

2K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  bakednaz 
#1 ·
Hello,

My name is Molly and i am from Seattle. I have a wonderful bronco that has recently run into a problem. While it was parked outside of my house the drivers side was pretty much distroyed by a garbage truck going down my street. Waste management has offically totalled my car but I plan on fixing it, so I've joined to try and locate parts and get advice.
I will post again where ever you put the wanted ads.
thanks!

#10 ·
Wow, that sucks..Look on the brite side, it's not that bad, a new door, new quarter panel and some dents pulled you should be back in business. There's some guys on the site that have done worse body damage on trails. Anyway welcome to FSB..I'm sure you'll be able to find what you're looking for without too much trouble.

#12 ·
Damn, that garbage truck really "trashed" your Bronco! :rofl: :brownbag

ok ok, shoot me.

Welcome to FSB, glad to hear you're fixing the Bronco :thumbup

#13 ·
JahWarrior said:
Damn, that garbage truck really "trashed" your Bronco! :rofl: :brownbag

ok ok, shoot me.

Welcome to FSB, glad to hear you're fixing the Bronco :thumbup
You're a Dork

Welcome to FSB Molly

#15 ·
Oldyeller said:
You're a Dork
Due to the extensive emotional distress your anonymous and annoying comment has caused me, I believe I will have to seek monetary comepsation is a court of law. :twak

:histerica

#16 ·
JahWarrior said:
Due to the extensive emotional distress your anonymous and annoying comment has caused me, I believe I will have to seek monetary comepsation is a court of law. :twak
:histerica
OK, you're a pu$$y too:cry . Come and get me, I don't have any money. :histerica :histerica

Again, Welcome to FSB.

Yeller

#17 ·
Oldyeller said:
Come and get me, I don't have any money. :histerica :histerica
No money? Hmm.... hot wife maybe? :toothless J/K brutha :beer

#20 ·
yeah, it could have been a lot worse, but i didnt get the pleasure of going off roading before facing the issue of messing up my car. garbage truck got me while i was parked outside my house.

i got a new door the other day and am on the way to fixing it all up.

does anyone know of a good place to buy after market parts like the silver bronco panel i have on the bottom of the door etc or the molding?

thanks for all the welcomes

#22 ·
mollysbeast said:
does anyone know of a good place to buy after market parts like the silver bronco panel i have on the bottom of the door etc or the molding?

thanks for all the welcomes
www.broncograveyard.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.