Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, I know this is not bronco related...Probably should be in the anything else forum...but I figured it would be best to post to the ones close to me.

Heres my current situation (for anyone who cares, maybe Daniel and Mel might have a place in their hearts for me :thumbup ) As some of you know, Im not happy with my current job and I will soon be starting a new job at Nelly Coble Freightliner. My broncos will probably be parked for the better part of a year, maybe longer(Just the price Ive got to pay to move on in my life). After I decided to persue this job offer I discovered today that my current job at Ryder is in jepordy of loosing their bid and I am now counting my lucky stars that the LAYOFF papers that they are handing out (that will go effective if they dont get this next bid) will hopefully not effect me.

My job at the Freightliner dealership is looking hopefull as far as keeping me happy. I went today for my drug screen and physical..and had no problems with either (Unless someone put some Mary Jane in my cigarettes:goodfinge ) So I am now waiting to hear "Mr Randolph, put in your 2 week notice at your current employer" and I will be on my way to a new dirrection in my curreer. Wish me luck, and if this dont make much sence..Im :drinkbud Enjoying a few cold ones. :toothless

Jeff

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,497 Posts
I know I dont belong around here... but I had some followup to do! :toothless
BigBroncoXLT said:
(Unless someone put some Mary Jane in my cigarettes:goodfinge )
:brownbag

Good Luck man!

·
Retired
16,027 Posts
Good luck Jeff!!!!:chili:

4xPepe` said:
I know I dont belong around here...

As far as I am concerned your always welcome here man.:thumbup

Hell Jackhart comes around here. We will let about anyone...:histerica

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, Im still waiting..I called the other day and they are waiting on the drug test results..Should be there tomarrow or monday.

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,997 Posts
hopefully they don't give ya a spelling test! :thumbup

in all seriousness, good luck with the new job. i'm sure you'll do great.

[dale, that was pretty funny, i didn't even see your comment until after i started posting this...:histerica ]

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
good luck brother what are you going to be doing driving?

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont need to know how to spell, just which way to turn the wrench. :goodfinge

My DD will get me back n forth...(Yes, its a chebby..its also the only non ford vehicle I own and its got 156k on it. And its sports body damage!)

Thats the wifes taurus in the back ground.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good news...I got my job conformation today. I turned in my 2 weeks notice at Ryder today, but need to work out the detales with the boss tomarrow.

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
BigBroncoXLT said:
Good news...I got my job conformation today. I turned in my 2 weeks notice at Ryder today, but need to work out the detales with the boss tomarrow.
:clap :upup: :twotu: way to go!!!:rockon

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you! Im happy. Now I just gotta get my big ass tool box from one spot to the other.:chili:

·
Retired
16,027 Posts
Congrats Jeff!!!!!:thumbup

jackhart said:
[dale, that was pretty funny, i didn't even see your comment until after i started posting this...:histerica ]

I figured you would get a kick out of it....:histerica

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Well, it all sounds good so far. If they didnt really want you, you would have never gotten as far as the drug screen... they cost money, and they wont do it on someone they dont intend on hiring. So... :thumbup

Good luck until then...

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
BigBroncoXLT said:
Im late, I just posted my other thing when I read this, good deal.

The obvious and simple thing is, since you already go this job, it to tell them :goodfinge cause I quit. :) Have a little vaca and lay back. :thumbup

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im going to do just that. Vacation here I come! I start Freightliner on the 3rd of april.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Good on ya Jeff.....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts