Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Wish him luck Shane, and tell him Thanks from Astra and I!

:usa

·
Registered
769 Posts
i have a bumper sticker on the 80' "SUPPORT U.S TROOPS" so give him support and wish him luck and safty:usa :usa :usa

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
:usa Tell him to be strong and to be safe ... tell him we are very proud of him

Come back soon Soldier :thumbup

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,699 Posts
God Bless, and I wish him a safe return home.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
My thoughts and Prayers are with him and his Troop...I Need to extend my thanx to him and his Troops....

Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Project STINKY Superviser
1,141 Posts
My brother who is also 19 is over in Korea, hes due back in Feb. has been there almost a year now.

Hope everything goes well w/ the guys going over to Iraq.......SEMPER FI:usa

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:rebelflag :rebelflag :rebelflag
He said he would be extra careful.. but is excited he actually gets to see some action..Exactly what he joined the Marines was to be a fighting machine.. The boy feels no pain..seriously...:beer

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
gators0204 said:
My older bro is leaving for afgahnistan in dec gonna miss my bday and christmas:cry

Heading over the second week in Dec...gator PM me some more info on your brother....name unit etc...

Broncobill...just think of all the good stories he will be able to tell when he gets back. Write him as often as possible and get others to do the same....it really helps when you are thousands of miles from home.:thumbup

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Why doesn't anyone that has a loved one; be it a family member friend, whatever, get their units' email addresses or snail mail adresses, so they WE can send them our wishes or care packages. Just a thought.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
bnkrtstk said:
Why doesn't anyone that has a loved one; be it a family member friend, whatever, get their units' email addresses or snail mail adresses, so they WE can send them our wishes or care packages. Just a thought.
I second that!! :thumbup
It's nice to hear from family and friends and their words of love and encouragement.......but I bet they'd also love to hear from others who support them all the way. :beer
Would be a good assignement for the kids to do......make x-mas cards and write short letters..:D

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
you'd be amazed by how much receiving mail from anyone affects those of us that are deployed. i will admit that i don't have it near as bad as many other deployed troops, but i'm still in this huge sandbox too far away from home!

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
truckerdirt said:
you'd be amazed by how much receiving mail from anyone affects those of us that are deployed. i will admit that i don't have it near as bad as many other deployed troops, but i'm still in this huge sandbox too far away from home!

again when you are thousands of miles away from your country, family and truck...any little piece of home is appreciated! We should start a sticky post of family, FSB members and friends address's that are deployed. I don't know why we haven't already done one ...:toothless

·
FSB warrior
6,113 Posts
truckerdirt said:
Amen to that... it means a ton!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts