Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, newb here from Wa State. Just bought into the world of Ford for the second time in my rig owning career. once upon a time putted around in a Mustang but this is my first trail rig project. My junk is an 85, prev owner took the 302 out for a 352 swap, put on some headers, a carb spacer and called it good. Its sitting on some tiny 31's with 8 inch wide wheels. I have a set of 15x10 black steelies that will soon find their home rolling under this rig. A little about me would be I am a 29 year old married guy that does security work for a hospital, I love hittin it up on the trail, I like to do my own wrenching, and I enjoy the outdoors as much as the next I guess. I recently sold a semi built up yota at the spur of the moment and ended up rolling in my wifes baby blazer. Knew that wouldnt last so I found the Bronco and I am on my way to getting to go out and play on the trail. Well thanks for having me. Ben

Not much to look at right now but its a project.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys.

·
Support by becoming a
1,314 Posts
:thumbup Welcome to the land of FSB.:beer
Looks like your off to a good start :rockon

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He tossed these in on the deal to. Thoughts on this brand? Good/Bad? Do they warp?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks everyone. this site kicks butt.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts