Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1995 XLT SAS w D44 and D60 rear
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally pulled the trigger and added a new Mustang to my garage. It looks real good next to my Bronco.
2015 Manual trans with the ecoboost

Does anyone have a good forum (as good as FSB) for Mustang information?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Nice. How do you like the ecoboost?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Glad to hear it. I have been intrigued by EBs since they came out.

·
Bronco Snob
2,320 Posts
Pretty sexy :goodfinge.....of course the first thing I wonder...will the seats bolt up in my Bronco... and what other parts can I make work. :doh0715:...I'm sick.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,689 Posts
Thank god this isn't a Brony thread. :thumbup

Nice score. Looks good next to the Bronco. Just don't let that Bronco sit too long between rides. ;)

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Looks good, those things can be pretty quick. An intake and a tune and they are in the 12s.

·
Premium Member
1995 XLT SAS w D44 and D60 rear
3,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The only Bronyness that doesn't require a Mancard surrender.

Ah, that 'Stang is tres cool. And you actually put the top down, as they are intended. Lucky [email protected]
That was a requirement for me. As long as I am not getting wet I plan on top down driving. @ 85 on the highway it was a little windy for my wife. And it was just plan HOT in Vegas at 105+ needed the top to keep the AC in.

Besides I need to keep my "always topless" handle.

I also have this almost uncontrollable desire to put the bucking horse emblem from my 81 Bronco on the back of the 'stang and the pretty running horse emblem on the Bronco.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,513 Posts
Take your wife to a ladies clothing store and tell her she has $100 of your money to buy scarves for when she's riding in the Stang. And the emblem swap? I wouldn't do it because I'm a purist. But I'm sure that doing it will still look cool.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,513 Posts
Happster stops in on occasion, and he was, if not still is, a late-model Stang aficionado; you should PM him.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts