Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well now that the weather is not that cold I had time to clean up the garage a bit last week, and I got to do some building for the house that I have been planning threw the winter......

We had a rack for the movies but we grew out of it and I thought if I built a unit for the house it would look alot better.......

Well on to the pics ........

IN the first too you can see my little helper of the day.....That is our Green Cheek Conure......his name is Buddy.....

And this is how it turned out.....

I still have a few things to do tomorrow....I have to put a little door over the fireplace and I have a box to make for the other speaker (one you can't see in the pic) to house the karaoke player and raise the speaker to the same level as the other......but that is what I did today........hope you like.....:thumbup

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
looks good what in the bottom cage?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In the bottom, under the bird cage, is our electric fire place......looks really good for just being a light and one of thoes electric heaters......it really does help in the winter when the wind is whipping ....... our living room is on the west wall and that is the prev. wind....so it gets drafty when the wind is really blowing.....looks not too bad.....and can go anywhere....:rockon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts