Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha,My Bronco's name is Redd,my name is Mike,I see alot of members from MMB here,what happened to that board?

Aloha Mike

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
welcome....where does one wheel in the islands...kind of puts a damper on the road trips doesn't it....and why do ya'll have interstates?:shrug
anyway welcome...MBB... wasn't that an X-Files episode...kinda like Area 51...a figment of ones imagination...

K

·
0 Posts
Big Mike C. said:
welcome....where does one wheel in the islands...kind of puts a damper on the road trips doesn't it....and why do ya'll have interstates?:shrug
anyway welcome...MBB... wasn't that an X-Files episode...kinda like Area 51...a figment of ones imagination...
:lolup welcome man... post pics! :twak

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well no road trips,lots of wheeling.Lots of beaches and dunes on the west side,lots of mud in the mountians,we have the wettest spot on earth here,Power line road goes over the middle of the Island and right at the foot of mt. waialeale from the east to the north,very nuts trail,Kokee st. park,lots of trails in the mountians up there and Alexander Dam,Pretty much all the hunting trails,is where we wheel.And I'm still trying to figure out how to down load from my camera to the computer.

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Welcome, BTW what do you hunt for on the islands?

MM

·
Premium Member
4,651 Posts
Wild Boar! I had the opportunity to visit Hawaii twice and it seemed like it was all parks. That is why I was curious to the wheeling. Some of those lava rocks got to be hell on the tires!

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Welcome Mike! Now get to vote'n we are 74 votes behind 1st and since winning 2 months in a row we aren't settleing for anything less so get to it!!

Now I never thought of doing a Hawaii Chapter Member Map!!! May have to stick it with the Cali. Chapter map! Whatcha think Joe?

Well sit back relax and enjoy the best 4x4 web site there is, and we got proof of it as well!!!:thumbup :thumbup

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well we hunt Boar,black tail,goat,bird,every island has diffrent game,maui, molokai and lanai have axes deer and sheep kauai don't.As for the pictures I have this POS camera that I got from K mart,that takes the pictures but the program they told me to install sucks,I'll try to get my friend to check it out later,As for lava rocks I live on Kauai one of the oldest islands,so there is alot more red clay and mud than lavarock.A Big Mike C. what Island did you visit?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
gearrat said:
hey there bout time ya found us anyway welcome to FSB :beer
I knew where you were I just had to make shure that it wasn't like the other page..............They used to call me Tuffy.

Aloha Mike

1 - 20 of 27 Posts