Discussion Starter #1
Traxxas T-Maxx

2.5cc nitro-methane powered 2 stroke
Over 35,000 RPM
2 speed automatic transmission
Full-time 4 wheel drive
Over 40 MPH

A whole lotta fun!!
I've been bashin the $hit outta it for about a week now and I love it. Just what I need, another money pit.

·
That SmackMyB$tchUp Guy
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another shot of it posing on top of my RC10-T2

·
Only the Bronco
978 Posts
now....... you need to put a Bronco body on it!!!!!!! :thumbup

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
money pit indeed, there is soooo many things you can do to those things now. you should get the .21 conversion kit for it and the supercharger:toothless

·
Only the Bronco
978 Posts
yes....... the supercharger, now that'd snap a few axles :D

·
That SmackMyB$tchUp Guy
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm looking for a 79 Bronco body for it but so far I can only find an EB body...still pretty kool.

I'll be putting in the .21 kit as soon as I toast this engine.....probably won't take that long the way I've been driving it! :thumbup

·
Registered
769 Posts
I have the sportmaxx, 2wd version of the t-maxx... I got a few upgrades from traxxas thought like the 2-speed conversion,4wd conversion and a few alluminum parts

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
SmackMyB#tchUp AKA Ecrist said:
I'm looking for a 79 Bronco body for it but so far I can only find an EB body...still pretty kool.

I'll be putting in the .21 kit as soon as I toast this engine.....probably won't take that long the way I've been driving it! :thumbup
if you havent already check out Franks hobby house on 32st and cactus, they have pretty good deals on parts and crap there

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
i want a t-maxx really bad, right now we have a 65 mph stampede, but i want 4wd! and squatty, that body wont fit something the size of a t-maxx!! have fun, they can be a blast but they can also be a money pit

wes

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
i have a duratrax maximum bx buggy, with an o.s. 15 installed. i woul dmuch rather have a 4x4, but i bought mine only because iot was $100 from my buddies neighbor, w/ all kinds of extras!

·
Retired
16,007 Posts
Here is my 4 wd nitro 4 tec 62 mph out of the box and thats with no mods. So far I have put all the optional gears for quick take off.:thumbup

·
Registered
769 Posts
79f150, did i see that car in the fast&the furious?....j/k but doesnt it get boring on the street? my sportmaxx is fun on and off road..too bad i never drive the thing anymore but im supprised i didnt toast the engine on it,at the moument mine wont start but it does turn over so i think its a bad glow plug

1 - 20 of 54 Posts