holley 4160 600 cfm carb
its a non cali emissions model
shorty headers
and a flowmaster muffle

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there is few rust spots but not major had them fixed already. it wasn't very mechanically sound. i believe it suffered from neglect so far the list of what i changed stock parts wise

ball joints, hub bearing, tie rods inners and outer, pit man arm, installed shimmy shock, sway bar bushing, read diff abs sensor, ignition boost with MSD and a 6AL box, new tires and rims, rear window motor, passenger window motor, auto door lock passenger side, auto door lock switch, transfer case seals were replace, transmission pan filter and gaskets, new battery,both battery cables,starter solenoid, starter, ac pump, radiator. both upper and lower hoses, heater lines, washer fluid motor fuel pump and carb. and i think that's it. totally 1500 bucks i beilve so far. but she dose purr very well.

oh and i have an alternator ready for it when this one takes a crap.

not counting the aftermarket stuff i added

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats what i was thinking when i got it the GF on the other hand was like god its a peice of crap. thats why her peice of shit 08 chevy is in the shop getting its rear main seal replaced ater 11k miles on :doh0715:... its a good running bko i think in like 40k or 50k might have it rebuilt to be on the safe side.

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,369 Posts
Oh no, another "BKO" guy. :doh0715:

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,369 Posts

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,369 Posts
True dat. To both points.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
enough bickering ladies. i like the bronco man. any future plans for it?
lol

yeah i have a 4 inch add a leaf lift for just waiting on new tires and i have been seriously eye bawling a Warlock crate engine 402 HP. was thinking about doin some tranny upgrades it has a tranny cooler in it maybe electric fans. havent really researched the tranny options but im super happy with my C6 in it so regardless its staying. i have daystar poly bushing kit to finish installing just body mounts left. oh and 2 more Pilot off road lights to get the bunny ear look to go away. have some custom front and rear bumpers being made as well.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Very nice man, mine cost quite a bit more, but its newer and has a bit more modifications, still i think it was a good deal, 1995, 5.8L with 178k miles, 6" lift, roll cage, soft top, 35" AT/s and 4.56 gears for $4500 about 2 years ago, yours is very clean for its age, looks sweet. great purchase :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.