Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally got my new exhaust today. :chili: Unfortunatly I won't be able to put it on this weekend since I have to go to Cali, but hopefully the weekend after. I'll be doing new plugs, cap and rotor, wires, exhaust, and seafoaming the crap outta it. So hopefully I will be able to awaken my sluggish beast. I'll let you guys know how good a F150 exhaust fits on a Bronco hehe. I figure everything should fit alright except for maybe the tail pipe. I'll have to figure something out cause I really want to use that fancy exhaust tip. Course I'll probably rip it off the first time I'm out wheelin. Anyone have any bad experiences with the Bassani header gaskets?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=8070520703&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,204 Posts
Nice score...one thing through, that driver's side looks like it's going to be a mother fawker with spark plug changes.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
7,826 Posts
Only thing I see may need changed is shortening it before it goes over the axle. Maybe not though, the hangers and stuff all look the same.

·
Registered
672 Posts
THATS a SICK deal those are some [email protected]*kin nice headers its going to SOUND AWSOME:rockon

tell us how it sounds and how easy it was to put it on

1 - 8 of 8 Posts