Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I don't know how many of ya are into R/C, but I picked up a few new bodies for my TRAXXAS Stampede the other day, thet're pretty cool. I also did a few modifications to the truck.

BEFORE

I have a 19 turn Trinity Chameleon 2 pro motor in it, Novak Rooster that will handle down to 15 turns, Venom 1800 6 cell battery pack and geared 14/81.

I had to cut off the front bumper to make sure there was no tire rub. But I think it looks pretty bad ass. :rockon

White wheels don't really do it for me..............................

So I sprayed them black.

I broke the body mount extensions on the rear in a collision so I had to put on my FORD F-150 body. Here it is on blocks. :toothless

And the new rims.

The final product.

New RPM wide bumper

Stickers.....

STAY SIC!!!!! :rockon

-BigRig

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
'Bout 10 minutes with my 1800 battery. It's got some pretty good power for the little electric. All in all I have put 'bout $400 in it.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd like to run a nitro, but 'round here there ain't no good bashin' spots. Just the street and a homemade log with a sheet of plywood over it. What kinda truck you runnin'?

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
BigRigTruckin66 said:
I'd like to run a nitro, but 'round here there ain't no good bashin' spots. Just the street and a homemade log with a sheet of plywood over it. What kinda truck you runnin'?
two...
HPI savage with a 2.6 motor (loaded with every bling bling piece you can get)
and a nitro rustler...basically stock...just shocks and some carbon fiber done to it...will try to get some pics up.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Cool truck. I had a stampede once that I customized a little than it got stolen. Now I have a nitro rustler 2.5 with a lot of stuff done to it and goodies added.

I'll post some pics later

I'm trying to sell my nitro rustler

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I also have an associated RC10T, same motor as the pede, Venom 3000 6 cell battery, Tekin Rebel 2 and 16/83 gears. It's a great truck, but it's broke now.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Here's my RC10GT. I got an OS .15 on it. It's fast enough for me to be able to break it with little difficulty and it can clear the 25ft+ creek behind work no problem.

And here it is ready for the dunes.

I fit my old Legend car body on it cause it sits tight to the chassis and I have some thin foam pieces that fit inbetween the body and chassis to keep most of the sand out. I have yet to try it out yet, though. We'll see how it does this July when we head over to Silver Lake. It will probably be completely junk by the time I get done with it.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Nice 'pede.
I had a Nitro Stampede and a Savage. I sold both and a little before xmas I bought a Losi MiniLST. LST has been broke a while. I have had thoughts of getting a nother Nitro monster... but I need to buy a car. So that's out of the question for now...
-Casey

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey brokecuzwheelin', I like your legends body. I got one to for the stampede. Chris, did ya make that 4 wheel steerin' your self or did it come like that? I've been tryin' to find a dual servo setup for the pede to get rear steer, but haven't come across anythin'. Oh well, I gotta pick up some parts, later.

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
Ok heres some shots of my rc trucks.

Nitro Rustler...with crowdpleaser body.

HPI savage with about $1500 worth of goodies.

and with body on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts