Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its small, haha.:rofl:

1987 Dodge Ram 50, 4cyl 5sp.

1000 bucks from the goodwill, smogged within the past 10 days, and half registered in CA.:thumbup

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, they are donated vehicles. I guess this was a guys grandfathers in Montana, he brought the truck here, it didnt pass smog (O2 sensor and valve cover gasket were replaced by goodwill) so he donated it and got a tax write off. And they sell it and all the proceeds go to the community.

It may be the same thing as a pup, im not sure, on the back it says imported for Dodge.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The 95 is my brothers. Hes not much into cars or offroading so its a buddy hauler for him. that 89 is my work in progress.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I like it, can't ever complain about efficiency.

How much you gonna lift it?

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Looks clean... but... it's a d:uke:dge

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,826 Posts
haha even if it is a dodge, it was what he was looking for... I know this because he has been telling me for the past 3 weeks.

regular cab
Tiny truck
4 cyl
5 speed

Good find Pete, and the Bronco is coming along nicely. But we all know that only one side looks good.:goodfinge

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
I never said I wouldn't drive it. I'm not a ford fanatic. I will drive what ever does the job. I simply prefer ford.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,526 Posts
Wow, low miles! Usually you see these beat to dogs#!t. The Solex Mikuni carb will be costly if anything goes wrong with it (used to work at a shop that specialized in carbs-$500 to rebuild it, not incl. R&R). If the fuel pump goes, the carb HAS TO come off to remove it. Otherwise, great score!

·
Kitteh Commandaar!
4,191 Posts
So when does it get turned into a crazy buggy and a big v8 w/ an insane amount of life?

Didn't even know good will sold cars? Pretty clean for a g. Nice find.

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Wow thats super clean. Saw the pic of the engine ans was like oh wow thats clean. Actually you bought the truck for about 750, cause those wheels are about 200-250 for all 4. Great score, wouldnt mind finding a little ranger around here like that.

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Drop a 318 into it and it'll run ok.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts