Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Shhhh, I'm not here
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys/gals I heard about 9 puppies that were tossed out on the side of a road and the local animal shelter had them. I went out and checked them over and well, my eyes immediately focused right on this little guy.

All we could figure out from the coloring/markings that they had border collie in them. This little guy was the only one marked like this, the others were brown, black and mix of brown & black with spots of white here and there. This guy seemed to be one of the largest of the litter.

His name is Skeeter. The name just came to me when I picked him up, so it stuck.

·
Master of the Estate
3,789 Posts
Cute puppy & nice markings Filly.
Hope he keeps them.
Ginny didn't keep her Husky markings as much as I wish she had

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Hes a cutie... Werent you the one that lost her Rottie not long ago?

Andrew

·
Shhhh, I'm not here
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MyFullSize said:
Hes a cutie... Werent you the one that lost her Rottie not long ago? Andrew
Yes, the Rottie in my signature was the hardest loss I've had in a long time. That is why I rescued this lost little mix so I didn't feel like I was trying to replace him or unmeaningly compare them. Nothing can replace my big guy, but this guy will fill a void in my heart.

"Skeeter" here will be more athletic and can travel with me easier then the Rottie.

·
Premium Member
6,787 Posts
Puppies rule.. Nice job on the rescue Filly. Very , very cute puppy.. It seems like yesterday my dog was a pup. Just a small little booger, now he is HUGE!..

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Puppies suck, chew up everying, piss and chit on everything. But there cool as hell at the same time, cute as everything, cool little puppy bark, pitiful looking face, lots of lovin' with kisses. Humm... I was glad with both my puppies grew up! :) My damn Shepherd, hes a damn retard, hes 14 months old or more, and just lops around like a damn puppy... at 90 pounds and 36" at his spine, hes too damn big to be silly like a puppy! :)

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
looks like a damn fine pup! i like that he's a rescue dog too. what the hell is wrong with people they would do something like that?

i "donated" a sacrificial pair of old sneakers to my two pups when i got them, and they never chewed anything, not furniture, not other shoes, nothing. you gotta just be diligent with training them. same with poopin and peein, it may take a while, but it's worth it in the end.

good luck with skeeter.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
He looks so delicious:twak Er... aborable.

I wish I had a puppy.

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
AAAWWW, what a cutie patutie.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
we bought my dad a full blooded begal, he is suppose to be a 15incher. meaning from shoulder blade to floor he is 15 in tall.
That is a cute one there. i was going to get me a dog too but when i found out the new place want $300 pet deposit i was like, nope can't afford it!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts