Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After towing the yoda around with the bronco on a 14' utililty trailer (it really sucked), I decided to buy me a real car hauler and a dedicated tow rig. I went and looked at about five trucks in the AutoTrader yesterday, and they were all junk. Finally found this cargo van right down the street, I knew the owner and got it real cheap. Its got 105000 miles and runs real strong w/ a 300-6 and a C6, it's just ugly as phuck. I can lock up all my tools and spares at the ORV parks too. The trailer is an '04 18' steel deck dovetail, I got more in it than the van:toothless . Anyway here she be:

Missed out on a whole weekend of wheeling this week, so this bitch better not let me down.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I bet if you filed in behind the lines of mexicans driving junkers back south no one would notice... :goodfinge

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Sweet, now you have a place to sleep on overnight trips as well!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dustin said:
"in a van down by the river"
:histerica If I had a nickel for every time I've said that today.......

·
Wanna see my
4,450 Posts
Dude go find a hippie and he can help you pimp that thing out. :toothless

Im seeing a round party couch in the back and a disco ball in your future.

·
broncofied
1,476 Posts
I loved the a-team yeah a Mr.T van paint job would be sweet for ya:thumbup Hey man there ain't nothing wrong with that setup if it does the job if it don't you can always put a stroker in the van:thumbup

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
'94, '92, '88, and '84 Broncos
6,970 Posts
Nice! 300 won't let ya down.

Swap out the doors with windows to doors without to have a real kidnappin van!

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
"I pity da fool...." All you need now is a big couch and purple shag carpet and a fuzzy steering wheel cover and youre big pimpin!! Cant forget the tear drop winder either.

Congrats...real cool!! You should convert it to dually with a visor and air dam.

Josh

·
Crusher Mike
6,115 Posts
A friend of min had a set up like that but it was a 4x4 van with a six inch lift. he painted it flat black. it was pimp.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts