Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked this up about a month ago. Its a 2008 Yamaha R6, it had 776 miles on it and it is in perfect condition. Paid 6k, I'm about to sell my car and truck to get another truck so I can downsize a little. 3 vehicles is more than I need. I have always wanted a motorcycle and love the looks of the R6.

Its my first motorcycle. Things have been going smoothly so far, i've put almost 1500 miles on it. I love riding, go out every chance I get.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
nice bike, always liked the way they look, get some gear and be safe:thumbup

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
nice, had a 03 r6 and loved it, but all my buddies got 1000's so i had to get one of course. unfortunately nobody wants to ride anymore so mine sits in the garage more than it gets ridden anymore.

·
Registered
180 Posts
an r6 for your first bike? be careful. ride within your limits. both my bikes have bad batteries on em right now and cant afford to buy new ones right now. old ladys 250 is the only one with a good batt and iv got it tore appart. oh well...

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A good friend has a badass warrior I want to ride but have to wait until hes back from training. Unfortunately the weather has been really gay lately so I have hardly been able to ride after I get off work.

Yeah R6 first bike. I don't think its a bad thing, just have to be careful.

·
Registered
180 Posts
your right just have to be careful. things happen so quick on a ss bike that if your not on top of your game shit is through happening before you realize that its even started.

·
Im scared of jopes
1,660 Posts
I know what you mean about the weather, Only thing is. I am riding mine to work .. I dont got my truck license yet.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
A good friend has a badass warrior I want to ride but have to wait until hes back from training. Unfortunately the weather has been really gay lately so I have hardly been able to ride after I get off work.

Yeah R6 first bike. I don't think its a bad thing, just have to be careful.
I don't know if you've ridden one of not, but if you haven't it's an awesome experience. You'd be surprised at how well it handles and how far it'll lean over before you start dragging stuff. It's also got a 1700cc V-twin, so opening it up all the way from a stop is like being strapped to a cannonball. 100+ MPH comes pretty quick. It's a lot of fun to ride.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts