Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man, what a great ride! :twak :stupid :stupid :stupid
man, its apeice, a peice of crap!
guy said it would run great home, but isaid ill bring my trailer. man was i glad after i found quite a few things wrong! scary wrong!
guy was originally asking 1800 with a plow on the front. kets just say he got NO where near that! 3 weeks after i first talked to him, and he gave it up for what i wanted to pay. i cut the plow off of it in his yard, as that was part of the deal

77 F250. note, tires.wheels, all 4 36x12.5 R116.5 are free! pickup only.
$25 for the running 400 enigne, pickup only.
PM me with parts requests

nobnody bitch about me cutting up a classic! it was screwed beyond repair...one side ot th eother is bondo floor

oops!
the one body mount didnt want to give

im shure ill find a use for the C6/ 203 low range box

bought it for the fornt 60 though! :D
nothing like 3 HP d60 fronts and a rockwell in one pic right? :goodfinge

your more than welcome to post i suck! 2 older D60s in one week. :banghead

and movies of the body being pulled off!
http://www.superford.org/getfile.php?id=86490
after i torch the body mount some more
http://www.superford.org/getfile.php?id=86491

the slop in the steering wheel! unsafe!
the top steering joint is completety gone, then check oiut the odd pitman arm movement!
http://www.superford.org/getfile.php?id=86489

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BroncoBabe said:
What about the glass, the chrome trim and mirrors?
where the mirror rotates on the driers door is worn out so it just flops around
the passanger side is a 2 ton truck style
the grill, crhome around it was cracked or dented
not much other than that. door glass, and sliding rear widow is intact. notice i left the doors open when i hooked in the chain.

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
Nice find. I would take that stuff listed above, but its a bit of a haul for me. Make some half doors out of the doors. Are you actually going to use all these axles, or do you just collect them?

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
:shocked :shocked :shocked AHHHHHHHHHHHHH you freak'n dork!!!:twak :twak :twak :twak

Dude are the doors still in good shape? Can you tell if there is any bondo in them? If you are giving parts off the body and what not what all is still good. No rust if at all any?

Do you not ever pay attention to sig lines? Ever hearf of PM? :twak :twak

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
must be nice to find alot of cheap 60s just laying around and sell them for way more money than you paid.

everything is so picked over here its hard to even find used D44 trucks anymore let alone a 60:( guess I will always have my trusty d44 cause I sure as hell not paying 1k for a damn beat up 60

·
JULY '16 F.O.T.M.
836 Posts
must be nice to find alot of cheap 60s just laying around and sell them for way more money than you paid.
More like Try to sell...I still see all of them laying around in the pictures and have yet to see anyone jumping all over the $1200 price tag in the parts forum....

I did see a few smart arse repies though...:goodfinge

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
96bronco said:
More like Try to sell...I still see all of them laying around in the pictures and have yet to see anyone jumping all over the $1200 price tag in the parts forum....

I did see a few smart arse repies though...:goodfinge
they will sell eventually. seems to me the one in the first pic is MY dana 60 for MY bronco......
the second one i just got 8 days ago.
for what i paid for these axles they can sit an offly long time....
i will get atleast $1100 i know for the 78 one, i dont know how much for this one yet.

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Miketnf150 said:
Ignore my last post Zack I didn't read all the posts so I didn't see that the doors, hood and fenders were rusted or bondo'd. I just seen the pics of the truck then you riping the cab off and I freaked. If you were giving it away I would have came and got it!
the hood isnt dented, but it is rusty. free if you want it. le tme know by saturday, as its all going to the scrap heap/'
the reason i didnt save any of th ebody, i wouldnt have hardly saved anything even if it was good
people say they want shit, but they never pay for it, and you end up with it sitting. i still have parts i pulled off that rolled 78 i bought that people said they wanted. it agravates you, so if i just juink it, i dont waste my time on it.

thats why everything i have listed for sale off the truck is cheap or free........ except for the front axle...

·
huh
7,196 Posts
BadassBronco said:

people say they want shit, but they never pay for it, and you end up with it sitting. i still have parts i pulled off that rolled 78 i bought that people said they wanted. it agravates you, so if i just juink it, i dont waste my time on it.
i remember that.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts