Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to introduce you all to Hayden Michael born on 11/20/03 at 1.19pm, weighing 8lbs 4oz and 19inches long. God has surely blessed us with a son. Never thought I could feel so much joy. Can't wait till we are tossing the pig skin, baseball, or best of riding around in dad's bronco!:thumbup :thumbup

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congradulations! Is this your first? I've got 2 kids.. WOuldn't trade them for anything in the world... Well mabe a 4 inch lift and a new single axle! Just kidding! :D

Joe

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jadam said:
Congradulations! Is this your first? I've got 2 kids.. WOuldn't trade them for anything in the world... Well mabe a 4 inch lift and a new single axle! Just kidding! :D

Joe
Yip this is our first. It's the best thing sence the introduction of the bronco!!!:toothless

I was kidding around the other day with the wife. Was looking at Hayden and said (low tone) I wouldn't trade you (Hayden) for anything, well except maybe an 8" lift kit!!!:toothless Turned and looked and Jenn and if looks could kill.......I wouldn't be here typing this....:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
congrats! ok so put that lift kit on and then come down here and put mine on:thumbup dont forget the pics of jr using the impact wrench when helping you out with the lift:toothless

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marauder said:
congrats! ok so put that lift kit on and then come down here and put mine on:thumbup dont forget the pics of jr using the impact wrench when helping you out with the lift:toothless
I do have the 6" lift sitting in the garage and as soon as we are settled in with little man the lift will be installed.:thumbup :thumbup

I will be sure to get pics of Hayden using the tools. I've already taken alot of pics of the little stud!!!:D

·
Retired
16,007 Posts
Congrats glad to see everything is ok and just in time for Thanksgiving. I guess yall will have little something to be thankful for. See you at the next meet and greet. Hehehehehehe.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,683 Posts
Congrats Mike, Now we have another little member in our Family.....:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Allcruisen :imp :usa

P.S. Is that an airwrench I see next to his nighty?:) :) :)

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Congradulations! Now you can finally come to a Meet and Greet!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts