Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
people have asked me which ears broke off..

if you are up under her with your head towards the front of the truck the lower right and the top left are the ears that busted off. it was a clean break in my opinion. but just being up under her just now you can tell she was not lined up correctly when the guys started putting her back together. i hope this didnt ruin my torque converter.

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
well did you get the new one in? if so how does it run

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
Make sure whoever does it is very careful and seats the torque converter all the way in the trans before installing it. If you/they think at all that the TC might have come out even a little bit while moving it around trying to line it up then pull it back out and make sure it's still fully seated. Better to be safe than sorry(again).

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea. i wish i had more bronco people to help me but i dont. i have one guy who offered to come up here and help. another guy who will stop by to "check on things" because he cant do work currently. then i have the 2 guys who will actually be doing the work. one who just put on in a "monster truck" and then my husbands best friend mike who just did a swap in his mustang. i was hoping to get a bit of work done as far as pulling the current one out before everyone get here saturday but i dont know if that is a smart thing to do.-+

1 - 5 of 5 Posts