Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a new digi cam for christmass (just like everyone else)

So took some pics of my other ride, since it was clean and the Bronco was dirty and in the proces of the interior being derusted.

Here it is. My other pride and joy

Dont wory the Bronco is still in the driveway you just cant see it in these pics. :santa

·
Registered
326 Posts
That's a clean ride man :thumbup I always loved the blue/silver 2 tone GT's. I remember when my Cobra R's were that shiney :cry

BTW....what springs do you have under it? It has a really nice stance.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fireguy50 said:
5.0L under there, anything special under that blue paint?
Not much, mostly suspension.

Saleen autocross race springs, Koni sport yellow shocks, Maximum Motorsport subframe connectors, Maximum motorsports G-load brace,Dougan racing strutt tower brace, Mac offroad H pipe, Flowmaster American Thunder exouhst kit, Removed air silencer, Ford racing Performance Alumenum Drive Shaft, K&N drop in filter and 17x9 Cobra R wheel's with 255/40/zr17 front and 275/40zr17 rear Folken radials.

Soon to have the cobra R brake kit (as soon as the budget allows) wich may be a long time

But I have never touched the engine, all my Friends built drag cars so to be diferant I built a corner car. :thumbup

Here is a pic of the mostly stock engine compartment taken at 12:00 am friday December 26th

Pleas ignore Bling Bling blue loom, it was put on in 1995 when I was 18 I have just never removed it.

My wife wanted to know wy I was taking pictures of The mustang at 12:00am instead of spending time with her. So I reminded her she flipped my Ranger. Here is a picture of her starteled face after that.
:toothless :toothless :toothless :thumbup

·
FSB's Bastard Child
2,047 Posts
Very nice ride.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh I forgat it's also gat a Custom rebuilt AOD with a B&M stage 3 shift kit (installed in 1996 before I ever heard of transgo) and a 3.27:1 ring and pinion(stock was 2.73:1) :santa

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey great looking stang man. Consider your self lucky most of them from up here have been sadly destroyed by are great salt flats, more commonly known as our city streets for the 4-5 months that are citys dump tons of salt down. Its also a treat for me to see such a nice car remain so " stock " and the owner to seem like they have fun with it that way. Congrats man hold on to that for awhile and im pretty sure the market for a stang in that condition will go way up. My buddy just bought a low mile 93 convertable for a little over 10k and his is completly stock.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fireguy50 said:
automatic for a corner cutter?

BroncoBabe said:
Yeah, that is a little strange.

Do you ever take it down to Turner Field for the races they have down

When I bout it I just wanted a FOX body Mustang didn't have any real plans for it. It was compleatly stock and in exelant condition, so I bout it.

Work with what ya got. Besides its diferant.

Didnt know they did anything down at turner field. Do they set up a cone course, I might be interested.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
Gacknar said:
Didnt know they did anything down at turner field. Do they set up a cone course, I might be interested.
Yeah, I've never been, but I know some guys that go down there every time it goes on. I'll see what I can find out for ya.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,912 Posts
Ok, here's what I found out about the SCCA stuff in Atlanta. [Tried to PM or email ya, but ya got it turned off. ;) ]

http://www.atl-scca.org/

And this is straight from the PM where I asked a guy who goes to these things... "Turner field autocross sessions...they have them quite often...check out www.autocross.com and navigate your way to the atlanta area and southeastern SCCA clubs and stuff, they have a schedule of races, i know that we used to go but havent in a while because of various reasons...but Turner Field, Hi-Fi Buys amphitheater, road atlanta, barber motorpark and about 10 other places usually hold the bigger events, and there are a couple in Tennesee that we have gone to that were more amateur and didnt really have the good organization that the ones around here have... "

·
Registered
502 Posts
Gacknar said:
Soon to have the cobra R brake kit (as soon as the budget allows) wich may be a long time
If you have 5 lug wheels already, I have a set of stock '99GT front calipers and rotors I am selling pretty cheap.. They are double piston PBR's at a fraction of the cost of Cobra upgrade. You would see a big difference from your single pistons. I just happened to read this thread and noticed. If you don't have the five lug upgrade, it is not that expensive or hard to do and/or there are always adapters.

By the way, I like your ride.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts