Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just checkin out all the pictures i've uploaded to cardomain over the years and came accross some old pictures of my car (94 probe GT), these are some of my favorites... it may look stock, but its not :D, nothing to extreme but its a pretty quick car... right now its chillin in my garage waiting to have its power steering pump fixed, should be done soon lol...

here are a few old shots of it with my other rims on it, polished aluminum:

and this is a picture of it with the new rims and tires

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, no, that was just after washing it a few years ago, but if i took a picture of my driveway there is PS fluid EVERYWHERE lol, it finally hit rock bottom when i sprayed PS fluid 15 ft out of my wheel well :banghead, almost took out my friend ben haha...

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
What go fast goodies you got on that thing? Right after I bought my SVT focus I got in a race with a "hopped up" probe gt. He couldn't keep up with me. I also raced some friends in a z24 cavalier. And some in a turbo talon. I also raced a 96ish trans am and could keep up next to him the whole time. Nice looking probe you got tho.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nothin to extreme, cold air intake, headers, testpipe, borla cat-back, pheno spacers, j-spec IM, bored TB, custom ceramic clutch, heavier pressure plate, engine mounts, and i have a nitrous kit but haven't gotten around to installing it yet... other shit is eibach lowering springs, KYB struts, the lightweight rims, kumho tires, rear strut bar, short throw shifter, and probly a few other things i'm forgetting... once i get it all put back together and get myself a vris controller for the jspec manifold it should be a pretty quick car...

and i agree, TERRIBLE name lol, when ppl critisize it all they can come up with is "what a stupid name", so all it needed was a new name :( lol, oh well, mine will be debadged when i get the money anyway...

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
you can debadge it for free, or nearly free. just use a heat gun or hair dryer to heat the areas you wanna debadge, then pull em off. you need some goof off or sumthing to clean up the residue but that's it. unless, of course, you have holes behind your badges. never owned a probe, so i can't say whether that's the case or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts