Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.....with my VAST amount of time at work to think (to much at times) I've come to many conclusions and desicions about life. Some of you might agree with them, some might not. But we are all intitled to our opinions. Here are some Life Lessons I've learned in the past few years.

Listen to your gut instinct.....it's ALWAYS right
No such thing as love at first sight
Everything happens for a reason
What comes around goes around
You are your own worst enemy
NOTHING is handed to you for free
I know there are others.....I just can't remember them right now. LOL
Oh yeah a couple more.
Gals DON'T ever tell a guy how you feel about him...it always backfires....tell him AFTER he says how he feels.
Once a potential partner finds out you have kids....all hopes for a serious commited relationship are gone.
Lovers may come and go.....but friends are there forever.
And most importantly in my book is HONESTY and TRUST...without those friendships wont last.

And I also learned that you have friends, than you have friends who become like family, who are there for you when you need them, and when you least expect it and are there for you even if they don't realize it. I have one particular friend like this...and no matter where our lives go, we will always have that friendship. Friends/family like that are very rare and VERY much appriciated.

Sorry about my rambling........see what happens when you have to much thinking time?
Reply, don't reply.....agree, disagree...
Boy I sound nutty right now.......LOL I need sleep!!

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
:hug :kiss :hug
Cheer up or I'm gonna have to start singing that little orphan annie song "the sun'll come out".....(That'll either make ya laugh or Puke......)

Take care---Fog

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
if he dont love your kids, he cant love you. your right on the rest thhough. guys suck. some just suck the right spots. glad i am not one of them. chin up dear. you can always click your heels together three times. you know where you will end up.

:thumbup dont you?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Queen of the Forest said:

Once a potential partner finds out you have kids....all hopes for a serious commited relationship are gone.

Lovers may come and go.....but friends are there forever.
And most importantly in my book is HONESTY and TRUST...without those friendships wont last

The first part is not true Queen. My girlfriend of 2 1/2 years has 4 kids and I have 1 and it works well for us, very well. They are great kids and they're dad is a dicck.

Friends are forever and as mine is my girlfriend and lover, she is the friggin tops in my book.

And third, your right...without trust/honesty you ain't got $hit!

·
Registered
239 Posts
trust is EVERYTHING, i just got out of a relationship where i didn't really trust my GF with all my heart, even tho i loved her to death and would have done ANYTHING for her, but i had good reason not to trust her apparently, because she ended up cheating on me a week before she told me she didn't love me as anything more than a friend anymore, and after that i don't think i could believe a word she says, so ya, i agree a million percent on 2 things you said above queen, trust is EVERYTHING, and if your gut tells you not to trust someone, LISTEN TO IT, because you won't get hurt as bad in the long run...

but good luck with all of your life changes, even if they seem really hard as long as the goal is what you want or need, just keep at it and it will all turn out good in the long run...

·
FSB warrior
6,118 Posts
Re: Re: My Ramblings.......

Grizzly said:
The first part is not true Queen. My girlfriend of 2 1/2 years has 4 kids and I have 1 and it works well for us, very well.
That kinda throws it all out the window if youve "been there done that" also. Then its more like something in common.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
JHew84 said:
trust is EVERYTHING, i just got out of a relationship where i didn't really trust my GF with all my heart, even tho i loved her to death and would have done ANYTHING for her, but i had good reason not to trust her apparently, because she ended up cheating on me a week before she told me she didn't love me as anything more than a friend anymore, and after that i don't think i could believe a word she says, so ya, i agree a million percent on 2 things you said above queen, trust is EVERYTHING, and if your gut tells you not to trust someone, LISTEN TO IT, because you won't get hurt as bad in the long run...

but good luck with all of your life changes, even if they seem really hard as long as the goal is what you want or need, just keep at it and it will all turn out good in the long run...

They are great kids from a great mom..did I mention the dad is a dicck... :D My boy is the far left and her 4 kids are on the right

By the way my boy is in the "Highly Capable" program at his school again this year at his school...that's my boy!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts