Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am new here and I just posted in the general forum on accident :duh . Sorry I dont know how to delete or move it, so I figured I would post here. heres my 74' f100 and sorry its not a bronco. Its kinda close :wacko .

I plan on doing a winch bumper for my 6k Warn (all I can afford!) and do a power steerin swap.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Nice truck. Welcome to FSB. A 6k winch will never pull that out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ToddACimer said:
Nice truck. Welcome to FSB. A 6k winch will never pull that out.
Would it not even be worth the effort to have one there? I cant afford anything else so I figure some is better than none:shrug .

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
I fried a buddies 9k warn and I've been pulled by a 12k warn and it struggled. Both times I didnt think I was stuck that bad

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ToddACimer said:
I fried a buddies 9k warn and I've been pulled by a 12k warn and it struggled. Both times I didnt think I was stuck that bad
Holy moly. Guess i better practice not gettting stuck, get bigger tires, or more horsepower :thumbup

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
ToddACimer said:
You fried a 9k and almost maxed a 12k????

Did you use a snatch block??

As I said in the other Thread Fordman, Nice ride!. :thumbup

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks! And sorry about posting in the wrong forum I didnt know. :duh So a 6k winch is useless?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts