Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't open any of my web site.
I checked the server, and all the pages are their, I even re-uploaded them, but I can't look at my pages.

Can anyone open www.fordfuelinjection.com ?

I'm about to have a fit :banghead if it's broke but looks perfect behind the scenes

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,515 Posts
Everything looks fine to me, except for the fact that your index page is named "New Page 1" :toothless

I know someone who's DNS server recently refreshed, and they could not view their site at all until it was fixed. Which took about a week! Have you tried viewing it using the IP# instead of domain name?

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't fix the "New Page 1" at the top. It's something 94ChickenTaco set me up with. It's really cool layout, but I'm not understanding most of it.

Maybe I have to delete my cookies and everyhting else saved by Internet Explorer. Still comes up error for me.

Well as long as the rest of the world can see it still I'm happy agian :thumbup

And how come everytime I Fawk something up my drugs get blamed? You all are just jelous, cause I'm the crazy one. :brownbag

·
In The Matrix
1,896 Posts
Fireguy, open up your site in notepad. I just viewed your souce, and I saw this.

"<title>New Page 1</title>"

just change new page 1 with wahtever you want it to say.

It will be in one of the two.

ford_fuel_injection.htm
ford_fuel_injection_main_index.htm

·
Registered
331 Posts
Seeing some of your med-induced posts...those are strong drugs dog. I'm surprised they dont get blamed for more stuff.

Your site came up fine. I needed to read up on it anyway. I've been wanting to ask ya..are you just a Ford EFI guru or are there stores of knowledge we havent been privy to as of yet?

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Broncobob said:
Fireguy, open up your site in notepad. I just viewed your souce, and I saw this.

just change new page 1 with wahtever you want it to say.

It will be in one of the two.

ford_fuel_injection.htm
ford_fuel_injection_main_index.htm
Notepad! That was a great idea :) In my web editor all my pages showed:
"<title>Ford Fuel Injection</title>"

Open it up in notepad and I see:

So it's fixed, who would have known notepad was smarter? :shrug

Thanks man :thumbup

·
Registered
239 Posts
almost every website i've ever made was done in notepad lol, HTML is long tedious and boring, but hey, when your done it looks cool as hell :D... oh, and just FYI, it didn't work for me ryan :(, but my internet has been being funked for the past week or so, so its probly on my end as well if everyone else can see it...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts