Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, it seems my truck has made its presence felt among the other car park users at work today, mainly because its gained the nickname " SHERMAN", strange nickname i thought,.... could'nt work out how they arrived at the name sherman ,..... then some kind helpful cheeky little git explained that
A its built like a tank, and
B its the same size as proffessor klump!!!!!
how very dare they compare my fine machine to a major league lard-arse!!:smilie_slap:thumbup:histerica

i'll show em',....... i'll park on top of their cars tomorrow:toothless:drinkbud:beer:histerica

·
Registered
995 Posts
Thats awesome, You should accept that Nickname with pride. I know I would!

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats awesome, You should accept that Nickname with pride. I know I would!
ok then,....... AHEM,......... I HEREBY DECREE THAT FROM THIS MOMENT ON MY BRONCO IS TO BE OFFICIALLY NAMED ,..... WAIT FOR IT!,............

SHERMAN!!!!!

histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:histerica:beer:drinkbud:rockon

·
The Thread Killer
3,212 Posts
"Having a Sherman can give you a very nice edge..."

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
You know it has been almost 8 years since i live in the UK and i almost forgot how dorky you bastards were. Thanks for reminding me andy

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Oh snap, no they din't...

That is actually a little funny though. This is funnier though "some kind helpful cheeky little git". :histerica Thanks.

·
Be jealous of my
923 Posts
its ok, i bought my Bronco when I was in high school and a buddy of mine dubbed it the "midlife crisis mobile"

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,518 Posts
Dude, I'm a major-league lard arse!!:smilie_slap j/k Anyway, Sherman's a good name, but I'm surprised nobody named it Fuhrman.

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You know it has been almost 8 years since i live in the UK and i almost forgot how dorky you bastards were. Thanks for reminding me andy
i sincerely hope you are referring to the folks that named the truck ,... not me, as i most certainly ain't dorky,.... daft,.. but never dorky
its ok, i bought my Bronco when I was in high school and a buddy of mine dubbed it the "midlife crisis mobile"
:toothless:histerica
Dude, I'm a major-league lard arse!!:smilie_slap j/k Anyway, Sherman's a good name, but I'm surprised nobody named it Fuhrman.
:doh0715: my bad!! its ok my dad is too, and i don't let him forget it neither!,...... who's fuhrman?????:popc1::popc1::popc1::thumbup:beer:drinkbud:rockon

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
mine got the nickname Betty a while back by a group of my friends.

never knew why, but i liked it.

i always associated it with Bettie Page.

·
marvel at my........
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mine was given a nickname by my buds before I bought it. The Green Booger.

Wear it with pride.
:lolup sherman don't seem all that bad all of a sudden!:histerica:drinkbud:beer:rockon

·
Registered
115 Posts
id take sherman over a green booger

named mine Traveller

Traveller was the name of the horse Robert E. Lee had during the civil war. as well as me being the biggest dukes of Hazzard fan, and Robert E. Lee is my great great great Grandfather or uncle (HELLL YEAA)

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
id take sherman over a green booger

named mine Traveller

Traveller was the name of the horse Robert E. Lee had during the civil war. as well as me being the biggest dukes of Hazzard fan, and Robert E. Lee is my great great great Grandfather or uncle (HELLL YEAA)
Its green booger in an affectionate way, it definatly fit the truck when i got it, id post pics but i dont plan on mudding up this thread.

·
House of Windsor 4ever!
10,518 Posts
Betty was named that 'cause they saw you with it and said to each other, "Betty crashes it!"
Anyway, Andy, "Fuhrman" refers to former Detective Mark Fuhrman, LAPD, of O.J. Simpson fame.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Wow, Birdman. We are totally related. Robert E Lee was also my Great, Great, something or other. So.... welcome to the family, lol.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey man, I liked the Sherman mobile. it fits the tank situation, and the clumps also. lololololol [/mine is called the Goofy tank trap! I just roll over the people that try to make things personal!I]

·
Zombie Hunter
13,681 Posts
Betty was named that 'cause they saw you with it and said to each other, "Betty crashes it!"
Anyway, Andy, "Fuhrman" refers to former Detective Mark Fuhrman, LAPD, of O.J. Simpson fame.
Actually, i got it because we were running a mud hole. Had to get a lot of momentum to get through it, and for some unbeknown reason, just as i was supposed to get on the gas, i just kind of quarter throttled it, and became immediately stuck, one of my friends said "Nice job Betty". It's just stuck ever since.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts